Sloane Stephens ' Little kids goes home first week' Aka Nadia,Marion,Petra,Sam, - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:42 AM   #31
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
Everything she says seems like a joke.
Because Sloane, like many people in her generation have a very sarcastic sense of humor (Will Ferrel anyone??) I can see where criticism can come in because you can't always tell the serious from the sarcastic but either way she has a personality and its a nice thing to see from a player her age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:42 AM   #32
country flag Ryu

Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all
Re: Sloane Stephens ' Little kids goes home first week' Aka Nadia,Marion,Petra,Sam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilas. View Post
Just wait 'til she says something negative about your faves, then we'll see how "awesome" and "real" and "personable" she is
And what makes you think she'll start doing that? Has she done that before?

Aside her frustration with Serena, that is.
Ryu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:43 AM   #33
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens ' Little kids goes home first week' Aka Nadia,Marion,Petra,Sam,

I kind of like her, but she really needs to stfu.

She has like one top 20 win on her ranking, it's not like she made the second week beating top players right and left
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:43 AM   #34
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
Since people have a sense of humor.
Not a good one though.

Quote:
And what makes you think she'll start doing that? Has she done that before?
"We don't see Melanie anymore"?
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:45 AM   #35
country flag Ryu

Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all Ryu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Not a good one though.

LOL, that was actually hilarious. And who stans for Melanie Oudin?

*crickets*
Ryu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:53 AM   #36
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becool View Post
YOU GO SLOANE!

she kinda looks like azealia banks
Yes!

Great observation
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:54 AM   #37
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

I think Sloane is better than some of the young players who is so overrated by her country, media and her fans.
At least she is in R4 and she didn't use dirty plan to win a match like tossing the ball twice every point.
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:55 AM   #38
country flag nicky007

nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light nicky007 is a glorious beacon of light

If only she could be as interesting on the court, watching her match now, it's so borinnngg ....
nicky007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:01 AM   #39
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
That was probably the best comment she will make all year
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:04 AM   #40
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah she basically called Venus a little girl.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:31 AM   #41
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semprelibera View Post
That was probably the best comment she will make all year
That was 2012 though
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:55 AM   #42
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

she will be a little girl in the next other slams!!!
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:01 AM   #43
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Svetlana

Stephens is a poor man's Wozniacki. She needs to get a lot better before she advances past 'little girl'
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:11 AM   #44
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Oh yeah she basically called Venus a little girl.
Sloane has really coming out of her shell this past 12 months hasn't she?
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:11 AM   #45
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

i laughed so hard when she said it, and I definitely think it wasn't a joke at all but it's still funny.