Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:04 AM   #3331
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

She's been hitting 70 mph first serves... trainer is out
Potato is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:06 AM   #3332
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

JJ retired... feel bad for Lucic
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:31 AM   #3333
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Yeah JJ is not even trying in this match... the injury is definitely not good
it's a rupture of the abdominal musclesSerbian media reported In her singles matches we saw that she had a bandage belt

Last edited by -NAJ- : Jan 21st, 2013 at 02:39 AM.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:56 AM   #3334
country flag Potato

Hmmm I wonder if JJ is continue to play doubles. She was scheduled to play with Petkovic for a bunch of tournaments, correct? I really think it would've helped her singles game. They seem to have a really good chemistry and they do play really well together. Now she is probably going to be playing with the most random doubles partners as she usually does
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:34 AM   #3335
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm I wonder if JJ is continue to play doubles. She was scheduled to play with Petkovic for a bunch of tournaments, correct? I really think it would've helped her singles game. They seem to have a really good chemistry and they do play really well together. Now she is probably going to be playing with the most random doubles partners as she usually does
Yes, that's tough luck. More so for Petkovic, obviously, but for Jelena as well.
I hope Jelena's injury is more of the psychosomatic nature as usual, but her body definitely seems to be betraying her. Or she's not fit enough.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:11 AM   #3336
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Get better soon Jeca!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:51 AM   #3337
country flag Potato

Just noticed something! JJ is 1 loss away from achieving the Golden JJ slam!!

AO '07, '08; lost to eventual champs Serena, Masha
FO '07', '08; lost to eventual champs Henin, Ivanovic
W: ???
USO '08; lost to eventual champ Serena
Olympics: lost to eventual gold medalist Serena

So close
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #3338
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

in todays paper they stated that Jelena suffered an abdominal muscle rupture, the reason they retired in doubles... Hope it's not serious...
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:50 AM   #3339
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:00 AM   #3340
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Too much training session. But I feel she will be OK
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #3341
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching the highlights of Jeca's match against Ivanovic and I see some real great signs of improvement. Much better than her match against Wozniacki here last year.

Firstly, she's timing the ball 200% better on both the forehand and backhand wings. Her rally ball seems to be much heavier, more consistent and safe.
The forehand seems much more stable than last year and she can hit winners of it. The backhand is really starting to become a weapon again.

The MAIN thing that I loved most about this performance was her smile and attitude. I haven't seen Jelena smile like that for years! (literally). I'm so used to see her so miserable and down on the court that I was SHOCKED to see her laugh/smile at numerous points in this match!! I've missed it so much. I hope she can keep up this attitude, it will serve her good for sure.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:27 PM   #3342
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just noticed something! JJ is 1 loss away from achieving the Golden JJ slam!!

AO '07, '08; lost to eventual champs Serena, Masha
FO '07', '08; lost to eventual champs Henin, Ivanovic
W: ???
USO '08; lost to eventual champ Serena
Olympics: lost to eventual gold medalist Serena

So close
I think we can make an exception here and count her loss to grass-GOAT Tanasugarn

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #3343
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

If only Bartoli won Wimbledon

BTW, the Bartoli def Henin thread was bumped
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:42 PM   #3344
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I think we can make an exception here and count her loss to grass-GOAT Tanasugarn
You exist!
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:11 PM   #3345
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
I'm watching the highlights of Jeca's match against Ivanovic and I see some real great signs of improvement. Much better than her match against Wozniacki here last year.
just saw the recorded match myaself, and i have to agree. many positive signs in Jelena's game. also when she was serving in that last game it was quite evident that she was in pain due to that abdominal injury...