AO R3 Lepchenko/Zheng S. d Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja 36 63 76(5) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:59 AM   #1
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy AO R3 Lepchenko/Zheng S. d Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja 36 63 76(5)

congrats to the winners

stayed up till almost 4 to watch them lose so close...
but I have to admit it wasn't a very good match , it got better at the end , Arantxa finally played good the last half-hour, but Kimiko made some mistakes too andwhile I was hoping they'd be back after being down 0-3 and win it all, Lepchenko , though shaky while serving in the TB , and Zheng regrouped to eventually clinch the win

KDK and APS can have regrets .. they quite never played good at the same time and missed too many shots ..

still ..I'm pissed off , that's quite heartbreaking ..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:01 AM   #2
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R3 Lepchenko/Zheng S. d Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja 36 63 76(5)

Kimiko

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:03 AM   #3
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Can this day get any worse?

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:13 AM   #4
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

This was a pretty good match. At the beginning I was sure KDK/APS would win.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:20 AM   #5
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Sad for Kimiko
Happy for SaiSai

愛是愚人的國度 不能自拔 不懂退出
我們都回不去最初 曾美麗 但還是不滿足
Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:45 AM   #6
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

A breakthrough for Saisai, means a lot to her I guess!

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:35 AM   #7
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Santonja was sleeping til 3rd set....

But KDK had pain in Achilles' tendon which sounds pretty scarely,
so finally KDK getting rest may be not a bad thing....
it was really nice run for KDK this week, hope it continues this year....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:48 AM   #8
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
congrats to the winners

stayed up till almost 4 to watch them lose so close...
but I have to admit it wasn't a very good match , it got better at the end , Arantxa finally played good the last half-hour, but Kimiko made some mistakes too andwhile I was hoping they'd be back after being down 0-3 and win it all, Lepchenko , though shaky while serving in the TB , and Zheng regrouped to eventually clinch the win

KDK and APS can have regrets .. they quite never played good at the same time and missed too many shots ..

still ..I'm pissed off , that's quite heartbreaking ..
True...the match was pretty boring til 3rd set....
Suddenly the tension got up from 3rd, especially Samtonja. If she could play like that from 1st set,
they could have won in 2 straight sets....

But I was relieved that KDK didn't get serious injury....
Achilles' tendon thing is pretty scarely since KDK had rapture of Achilles tendon several years ago...
Once it happens again, it will end her career so I wanted her to rest...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:48 PM   #9
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Saisai crosses in the TB when down 4-5 were so clutch for an 18 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:02 PM   #10
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so suprised this team is in QF I know SaiSai is not bad in doubles but Lepchenko

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:04 PM   #11
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Booo!! Everyone was cheering for Parra and Date on the court

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:13 PM   #12
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa's volleys She was so bad, so bad. Kimiko was rather good. Congrats to Varvara and SaiSai.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #13
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Varva & Saisai Varva just keeps surprising with her results in singles ( top 20 ) and making a slam QF in doubles It's good to see all the hard work pay off after all these years battling it out on the ITF

KDK & Parra
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #14
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:26 PM   #15
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Arantxa's volleys She was so bad, so bad. Kimiko was rather good. Congrats to Varvara and SaiSai.
in the rallies, she was ok , but she missed as many easy volleys at the net as Arantxa .None of them played good tennis IMO

Varvara was solid , except for a couple of games at the beginning and a few downs now and then . Her holding serve pretty much everytime saved her team .

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote