According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:28 AM   #571
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
He's probably the biggest troll in here though. Calling Maria a whore, never giving anyone he hates credit, acting like a major hypocrite, always thinking he's right, not willing to engage in sensible discussions, acting like a stubborn douchebag He's just plain rude.

Most Vika fans can't stand him either
To be honest, I think GM is the cesspool of humanity I can't really hate anyone from GM, I just really dislike a few of them and for non-tennis related issues, so from the NT section.
Most of people here are hypocrites and acting like asses.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:31 AM   #572
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
And how exactly would that be homophobic, do you even know the meaning of the word?

I quite clearly stated, in the post you quoted as where I claimed you would make homophobic remarks, that you would bash her for not coming out earlier etc etc all the things BJK and others were criticized for, not for being gay.
You claim that I would say she's a "disgrace to the sport". Why would I say that? How could that be interpreted as anything but homophobic? Please...

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:35 AM   #573
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You claim that I would say she's a "disgrace to the sport". Why would I say that? How could that be interpreted as anything but homophobic? Please...
OK for the third time, a disgrace to the sport because of the history of lesbian players openly standing up for themselevs and LGBT issues yet a player of her popularity and influence remained in the closet when she could've done so much towards helping LGBT athletes if she had've came out, not a disgrace because she was gay. This is nothing new as I said and I'm sure you already know that unless you know very little about tennis history, all of these were threw at BJK when she came out late so to speak. You can keep going round in circles all you want, it just proves your real intention. That, and the fact the post you ignored was the most important one, and from experience you only ignore posts when they're right and you can't concieve of a way to twist them.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:37 AM   #574
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK for the third time, a disgrace to the sport because of the history of lesbian players openly standing up for themselevs and LGBT issues, not a disgrace because she was gay. This is nothing new as I said and I'm sure you already know that unless you know very little about tennis history, all of these were threw at BJK when she came out late so to speak. You can keep going round in circles all you want, it just proves your real intention. That, and the fact the post you ignored was the most important one, and from experience you only ignore posts when they're right and you can't concieve of a way to twist them.
You don't prove anything here dude. You have absolutely no basis to claim that I would anything like that, I have never bashed players on such a serious issues, you`re talking out of your ass.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:43 AM   #575
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't prove anything here dude. You have absolutely no basis to claim that I would anything like that, I have never bashed players on such a serious issues, you`re talking out of your ass.
Nah, I'm really not. I'm basing it on for, for the second time, considering you ignored it the first, your 'feel sorry for her post'.
Again those comments about 'feeling sorry' and 'living a lie' are constantly threw at people in the closet by other gays to belittle them, make them feel more ashamed and embarassed. Did you really think someone on a board with as many gay members wouldn't pick up on that?
Those comments are always used by the high-horse people, the same who criticised BJK, those that think it's completely unacceptable and a disgrace for anyone to not be out, loud and proud or have went a long time before coming out. And then immediately jump on their back when they do come out or even worse spend their days trying to out other people (something you seem hellbent on doing in this thread)
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:46 AM   #576
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Is Maria at Dimitrov's doubles match?
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:48 AM   #577
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people think that straight girls don't look at other girls' butts and boobs?

It doesn't mean anything sexual - all women check out each others' hair, make-up, and everything else!

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:49 AM   #578
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Nah, I'm really not. I'm basing it on for, for the second time, considering you ignored it the first, your 'feel sorry for her post'.
Again those comments about 'feeling sorry' and 'living a lie' are constantly threw at people in the closet by other gays to belittle them, make them feel more ashamed and embarassed. Did you really think someone on a board with as many gay members wouldn't pick up on that?
Those comments are always used by the high-horse people, the same who criticised BJK, those that think it's completely unacceptable and a disgrace for anyone to not be out, loud and proud or have went a long time before coming out. And then immediately jump on their back when they do come out or even worse spend their days trying to out other people (something you seem hellbent on doing in this thread)
I do feel sorry for her because it is not easy having to hide a big aspect of her life. I don't see how that's belittling her, I'm not claiming she's doing anything wrong. Coming out right now would be a bad choice for a hundred different reasons so she's smart to not do it.

Still, she can't live her life like other players can and that is not a nice position to be in. If you think that this means that I want to feel her ashamed then I can't truly help you.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:50 AM   #579
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Why do people think that straight girls don't look at other girls' butts and boobs?

It doesn't mean anything sexual - all women check out each others' hair, make-up, and everything else!
Most people do know that. The only person who doesn't is Jimmie - and the cutest thing is he doesn't even seem to realise that most people who try to use pics of her "checking out" girls as proof of her being lesbian, are joking (including Olivasmith).
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:54 AM   #580
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Most people do know that. The only person who doesn't is Jimmie - and the cutest thing is he doesn't even seem to realise that most people who try to use pics of her "checking out" girls as proof of her being lesbian, are joking (including Olivasmith).
It's not why Maria was rumoured to like girls ..... Anyway we will never agree so this is useless to keep talking about it.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:00 AM   #581
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do feel sorry for her because it is not easy having to hide a big aspect of her life. I don't see how that's belittling her, I'm not claiming she's doing anything wrong. Coming out right now would be a bad choice for a hundred different reasons so she's smart to not do it.

Still, she can't live her life like other players can and that is not a nice position to be in. If you think that this means that I want to feel her ashamed then I can't truly help you.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:07 AM   #582
country flag jameshazza

Why precisely is she rumoured to be though? Because of pictures with Camille Belle plus the fact that she vanished without a trace after rumours started. As many people have stated it could be because she's a leach (as are most non-entity actresses in Hollywood) but I'll admit that it was most likely because rumours started. That said if people think it's fishy that Maria distanced herself from her when there would have been threatening sponsors and $25mil a year at stake then... Do people really think there is harmonious equality in society where gay rumours don't affect a person's image? - see Tom Cruise and all the lawsuits ASAP. It shouldn't be the case but it is.

Anyway I personally don't think Maria is gay, too much chemistry between several males throughout her time in the limelight. She could be bi, simply because we have little insight into her personal life and nobody really knows at the end of the day. So I don't get why people feel the need to continuously ran the notion that she is lesbian down other people's throat based on the fact that it's all specualtion. Plus, it is horrible if a person is gay and not out to have others specualting about their sexuality. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but I don't see the need to drag it into a 500+ post thrad. Although it is testimony to Yuryevna's infinite relevance.

And Jimmie fair enough, I still don't buy it but at the end of the day I'm not gonna go round in circles with it so we'll just agree to disagree.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:09 AM   #583
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
+1

On a side note, I thought speculating about a player's sexuality got threads closed

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:33 AM   #584
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

What a ridiculous display by JimmieIQ48.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:07 AM   #585
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseZayn View Post
If this is indeed PR, this is undoubtedly one of the worst PR relationships ever. It's such an ineffective way of generating publicity because there is no cross-over appeal. Nobody outside the tennis world is talking about this or know who Dimitrov is.
That's what I've been saying this whole time. It benefits Dimitrov to be speculated as Maria's boyfriend but for Maria there's very little benefit for her.

And as a heterosexual woman I have no stake in her being gay or straight. And if she ever comes out as a lesbian, I will still support her as always.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote