AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #136
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64

I love it, when Ana aimlessly hits forehands below net level with a downward trajectory. What does she think will happen?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #137
country flag hankqq

hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute

There were plenty of nice points in this match from both players, but Ivanovic gave away too much with loose forehands. She overhit too many of her returns but had some looks at making the match closer. Ana was decent at net and it was nice to see her hit some backhand winners for a change Radwanska played pretty well and I enjoy seeing the variety in her game, but in numerous rallies she relied a bit too much on Ivanovic's loose errors. She won't have that luxury if she makes it to the SF.
hankqq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #138
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
Um, no, she doesn't. She played like crap in Madrid, and she played right within her standards in RG 08, not to analyze any further.
It's a myth created by JJ fans to help them get over their h2h.
But feel free to believe it if makes you feel better.
That Madrid match was an exception, not the rule.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #139
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
That Madrid match was an exception, not the rule.
Like I said, the Madrid match and the RG 08 one are both counterexamples.
I suppose you only count the examples that support your theory.
Also, wasn't the common consensus on this board, among JJ's fans, that she (JJ) was playing better than in a long, long time, and that there is now a hope on the horizon?
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #140
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Li next.
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #141
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
I love it, when Ana aimlessly hits forehands below net level with a downward trajectory. What does she think will happen?
maybe she wants to destroy net
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #142
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

I expected this result, which is a shame cos it means that I don't expect Ana to be a contender at the Slams anymore

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #143
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

This match clearly shows that Ana reacts instead of coming up with a strategy. The fact that she kept getting aced on the deuce side out wide is beyond me. Why didn't she just move over and take that serve away from Aga? Ana is toned, fit and can move well but all of that means nothing if her brain is not going to properly guide the ship. Nigel I want to see more improvement and fast.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #144
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

If someone had told me in 2008 that Radwanska would own JJ and Ana I would have laughed histerically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Wimbledon is the venue where Serena originally planned to achieve her record tying 18th slam singles title. And she plans to do whatever it takes to reach Finals here and win. Serena, FTW.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #145
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
If someone had told me in 2008 that Radwanska would own JJ and Ana I would have laughed histerically.
ikr! she improved so much and serbians regressed, but that's beauty of sport, almost nothing is predictible if want to look some years ahead

SERENA WILLIAMS

MARTINA HINGIS! PLEASE DO ANOTHER COMEBACK!
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #146
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Don't push yourself though, if you know what I mean .

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #147
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

You need serious talent to get aced 7 times with that enormous wingspan. Congrats, Anci.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #148
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

hope Li takes out the trash.
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #149
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all

Ana's forehand was off. If she doesn't have that, what does she have?
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #150
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCS View Post
hope Li takes out the trash.
Is she afraid of Aga after Sydney and decided to comeback to China already to play 25K?

SERENA WILLIAMS

MARTINA HINGIS! PLEASE DO ANOTHER COMEBACK!
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote