Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #4606
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yes, and that's why I suggested that points system with some objective criteria. Kinda like, if I for example would call a player a whore and that would get me one penalty point because that's what it says in the rules the this or that mod likes me argument wouldn't come into play......I just shouldn't have called X a whore because I knew it would get me a penalty point, period. But as it is now too much is left to interpretation, and one mod is perhaps more easily offended than another, or is more tolerant about comments towards certain players than others. Or perhaps he hates me but loves you or vice versa. Not saying that there shouldn't be room for mods to be lenient. I could understand if mods would be more likely to let it go if someone with thousands of posts who has never said anything offensive in his life loses it just that one time compared to someone who's a pain in the ass 24/7. But nevertheless a more understandable set of rules would help both mods and regular members in my opinion.
Yes I totally agree.

But there are so many posters so maybe it is just too much to manage...
TBH I am surprised I have not even gotten a warning... I deserved one, I was not nice to Tennis Fool.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4607
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
because of Tennis Fool and me I guess
You guys didn't even really say anything that bad. It was no reason to close a thread.

I wish threads would get a warning before being closed so people stop doing what ever was wrong.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4608
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Human Centipede was gross, I couldn't watch it that part where she got out of the bed but the drip slashed her arm and then blood all over the swimming pool <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I sorta like I Spit On Your Grave, although I've only watched the remake, I was just rooting for her so hard after the shit they did to her, although maybe the original was worse.
Well, even leaving aside the moral issues involved I just don't think these movies work well as movies, as in movies as an art form, so to speak. They all just tend to look very amateurish to me. The last amateurish looking horroflick that I saw and kinda liked was the "Blairwitch project", and you actually get to see very little in that one and yet there's real suspense throughout. The concept has been done to death since then, but at the time it was very original and although I'm not a big fan of that type of movie I had to admit that it was a great idea and a job well done.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #4609
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, even leaving aside the moral issues involved I just don't think these movies work well as movies, as in movies as an art form, so to speak. They all just tend to look very amateurish to me. The last amateurish looking horroflick that I saw and kinda liked was the "Blairwitch project", and you actually get to see very little in that one and yet there's real suspense throughout. The concept has been done to death since then, but at the time it was very original and although I'm not a big fan of that type of movie I had to admit that it was a great idea and a job well done.
I've never watch Blair With Project actually, those real time 'home video' films hurt the shit out of my eyes.
I'm not sure if I'd recommended it in here but I watch one around Halloween called The House of The Devil. It's only a couple of years old but it's made like a seventies horror. It's a slow burner but I found it very enjoyable and not too much OTT gore. It's made by a guy called Ti West, he makes only horrors pretty much and they're all slow-burning, some aren't that good but they're at least thought about and more enjoyable than those in cinemas.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4610
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Just signed up for the gym. Didn't realize how out of shape I really am
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #4611
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Gym
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #4612
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Alicia Keys set to perform tomorrow at Obama's Inauguration.
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #4613
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry off topic :

I am reading the news, does anyone follow the war in Mali?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #4614
country flag jameshazza

Is that the one France is in?
Haven't had time to look into it yet.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #4615
debby

Yeah.

As for now, I totally approve of this. Extreme islamists were going to take over Mali until Hollande sent his troops there. So it's a great thing for now. The power has not been taken over yet I think. Almost all Malian people were crying of happiness, because they have been living a hell these last months. Look, a man stole some food I believe, and well they cut his hand "Steal something, you will get your hand cut", isn't that something from the Coran that the extremists like to apply without any proper interpretation? Maybe I am wrong, but I think I already saw it somewhere.... I don't know, is there any Muslim who could tell me more about what the Coran has said on this subject ? Not stigmatising it of course It's all about interpretating and that's why I am asking...
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #4616
country flag jameshazza

IDK, I haven't really looked into it, normally I hate it when big countries invade others so they can set up whatever government suits them. But I haven't researched this one so I can't really comment on why France is there or if they should be there, but I will at the end of the week when I finish my exams.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #4617
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
IDK, I haven't really looked into it, normally I hate it when big countries invade others so they can set up whatever government suits them. But I haven't researched this one so I can't really comment on why France is there or if they should be there, but I will at the end of the week when I finish my exams.
Oh yes, I agree, but in that case, it's really different. Besides, Mali has french roots so... France and Mali have a close relationship, so that's a whole different matter. Very tough to judge.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #4618
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly ! poor miffedmax He is doing all the dirty job.
But sometimes, it can be arbitrary. Not the policies but some bans or warnings can be... I have gotten a warning in the past for literally no reason, just because the mod disliked me.
It's never good to be warned or banned just because the mod takes it personally, but still having some moderation in GM can only be good given the last times in there

Quote:
because of Tennis Fool and me I guess
What did you write?! Anyway, I just think Dinara tweeted that in the heat of the match, but a thing like that on TF is just like a spark for a flame war
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:10 AM   #4619
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I only slept for 3 hours. WUT was I thinking
If the Wozniacki match is the reason for that I am extremely sorry

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:57 AM   #4620
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^ same except I slept at like 4.30.
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread