AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #1726
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Has this tournament been going by super quickly for anyone else?
I can't believe it's already the quarter finals! It feels like the tournament just started.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that Maria has played almost as little games as possible.
Yeah, it was bloody fast it seems her Brisbane practices were like few days ago...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #1727
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe she dropped 5 games so far

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #1728
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Nah, her practices are very good, very Maria. She has been super intense the whole week during her sessions (which I assume is her standard), although Saturdays one she managed to smile more than a few times.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...ova-grand-slam

"The lead-up to the tournament, sometimes if you're playing really good in practice I get a little bit worried," she said.

"But I never do. I'm horrible in practice most of the time."(When that happens), I'm like, 'that's a great sign', because I come to the matches and my expectations are quite low.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1729
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

I didn't watch the match but glad to see the scores are in Maria's favour. Hoping for some highlights on Eurosport later. The match against Makarova will be tough especially Makarova now looking for revenge. She will be all out to take Maria's scalp.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1730
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can't believe it's already the quarter finals! It feels like the tournament just started.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that Maria has played almost as little games as possible.
Also, that your college life is too hectic!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1731
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light

For my first post of the new year I will be making my tournament predictions (I'm terribly late I know)
So, because this years AO is so reminiscent of 08 I've been thinking, Serena lost in the qaurters that year, she will do the same this year, Ana was a one time grand slam finalist back then, this year it will be caroline playing her part, Caroline Wozniacki will beat first time grand slam semi finalist sloane stephens, playing the part of Daniela, from a come behind victory and will lose in two tough straight sets to our 2013 Australian open Champion: Maria Sharapova.

I literally went on a limb with this!

Please Lawd let this happen.
MariaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1732
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

You're seriously saying Stephens (or Jovanovski) will beat Serena in the QF?
Nina. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1733
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. It's flown by.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1734
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely flown in this AO although AO always goes fast for me.

I think the Serena MaKiri match should be good.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #1735
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Maria sis, don't do a Beijing and play awesome all the way to the final and flop
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #1736
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
Maria sis, don't do a Beijing and play awesome all the way to the final and flop
This
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #1737
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Yup. It's flown by.
Literally! Can't believe it's the QFs already.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1738
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly this is why I don't want Maria near Li, brings her level way down. She'll have to up the serving if she wants to get past Li or Radwanska though. She should definitely get past Makarova unless she goes completely AWOL.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1739
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

It's flown by, tennis is leaving the good time zone soon

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1740
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Good that Martha didn't waste too much energy to beat her opponents. But let's be honest, she hasn't been challenged yet. Katya will be much tougher and maybe the real test will be the SF if she gets past Makarova.