Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #136
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Anna
First 3 round at a slam

to Kathleen

Keddison/Kenndal 15-13!!
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #137
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Fleri, OMG

Harper
Ruffy
Alina

Good win for Jen and Steven in Mixed doubles
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #138
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
Singles Results, Second Round Top Hal

Alexandra Anastidis def. [1]Fleri Hingisafrilia 6/2, 7/6(4)
Not only was Rod Laver arena silenced by this stunning upset, but the ladies' locker room was stunned as the Greek Anastidis took out the highly favored homegirl (and world's best player) in two sets.

Aleesha Stosur def. [9]Berenika Wojnarowska 5/7, 7/6(1), 14/12
What Fleri lacked for the Melbourne crowd, Aleesha brought back in this impressive and dramatic victory that took 3 hours and 47 minutes to accomplish.

[10]Harper Johnson def. Regla Torres 7/6(1), 5/7, 7/5
Harper was beyond thrilled for her first win of 2013, while Regla still is trying to regain her consistency to compete week in and week out with the top players.

Anna Kenndal def. [6]Kathleen Pryde-Degman 6/4, 7/5
Perhaps Kathleen was shocked at her doubles partner loss today, either way she wasn't herself in this loss to Anna.

[8]Ruflina Taliamanosoko def. Vittoria Perez 6/4, 6/3
Vittoria's coach, Bryanne Applegate, and Ruflina go way back, including the dead Tobias Applegate. This match was interesting to see the ferocity in Ruflina's excitement.

[11]Luna-Willow Bartoli def. Aveta Tenesova 2/6, 7/5, 6/3
Despite being lower ranked, Aveta was favored in this match based on her strong performance from last week when she made the finals. However, there is something about Melbourne that always allows Luna to play some good tennis.

[3]Alina Patersson def. Miraculous Workicz 6/2, 1/6, 6/3
Miraculous had the Aussie crowd thinking they were going to see another upset today, but Alina finished strong to move to the third round.
Isn't the Di-Francesca-Beck game missing (just struck me as odd that there would be an uneven number of matches)

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #139
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buitenzorg View Post
Congrats Alexa

Fleri never mind there will be next time.

congrats winners losers
Thanks so much Fleri

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #140
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
Isn't the Di-Francesca-Beck game missing (just struck me as odd that there would be an uneven number of matches)
Le Stef gets injured during a warm-up, so result is known

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #141
country flag Kris

Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of

I miss Sabine's match
Kris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #142
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Missing First Round Match - Singles Results Top Half

Sabine Graf def. [12]Stefania di Francesca-Beck 6/1, 6/1
Stef rolled her right ankle within minutes of warming up on the court and could do no damage to the strong forehand of Sabine.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #143
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Press Release from Ruflina Taliamanosoko:

I would like to extend a hearty and truly meant well wishes to Susan Day in her second round match. I hope she plays her best tennis yet, so she can beat her opponent and advance to the third round. Hugs and kisses Susie!

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #144
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Kathleen Pryde Annoyed at Australian Open!!

For the past few Australian Open, be it lowly ranked, seeded or unseeded, Kathleen Pryde-Degman is unable to do well at Australian Open. As expected, she crashed out early against Anna Kenndal, losing in straight sets.

"I have this terrible mental block whenever I am here. It is just nasty. It is like the nearest Slam to my home and I don't even need to travel that much, but I just can't get adjusted. I can't imagine why I even won doubles here before. I guess it is back to the drawing board to see how I can try to do better in 2014. Anna played very well though. It wasn't all just my mentality. Anna made me run for so many shots and just kept hitting winners after winners. A straight sets loss but it took two hours, the number of deuces were crazy. At the end, I just lost all energy. Good luck Anna!" says Kathleen.
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #145
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Anna:
Thanks Kathleen! Sorry!
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #146
country flag Asif_Nawaz

Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute

does Fleri lose the top spot now?

R.I.P BALLY
Asif_Nawaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #147
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Singles Results, Second Round Bottom Half

Jennifer Casanova def. [4]Yoona Im 7/6(3), 5/7, 6/4
Jenn and Yoona battled it out for a spot in the third round today. Yoona had more on the line as she could have potentially become the world's #1 player, but Jennifer denied her such an opportunity with a three set win.

[13]Samantha Soren def. Natalia Torres 3/6, 6/4, 7/6(3)
Sam was able to defeat the relative newcomer in three sets. Now, if she would only answer the calls from her country to participate in Fed Cup.

[14]Giuseppina Benedetti def. Susan Day 6/4, 2/6, 7/5
The former America and now Israeli citizen had Ruflina in her box cheering vociferously for her, but the Italian, with her tricky ways, was able to contest and complain about a lot of calls to move to the third round.

[5]Ella Felivitch def. Hafids Runarsdottir 2/6, 7/5, 6/2
Aside from drinking Jack Daniels during the changeovers, this match had no spark until 5/5 in the second set and that's when Ella took control. She could potentially become the new #1.

Chloe Gray def. [7]Mia Henriksson 6/1, 6/1
Mia barely showed up today.

[15]Ariel Aries def. Cornelia du Preez 1/6, 7/5, 6/2
Ariel made the home browd happy, placing two Aussies in the third round with this win over Coco.

Miranda Bothavska def. [16]Sofia Keddison 5/7, 7/6(6), 12/10
Miranda carried the nation of Lithuania on her shoulders today as she was able to come back not once, but twice, to defeat the Chilean, Sofia.

Elise Mesane def. [2]Chantal Chan 6/1, 6/1
A shocking but rather routine win for Elise who has a special home in Melbourne.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #148
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Doubles Results, First Round Bottom Hafl

Afanasyeva/Im def. Aries/Stosur 7/5, 3/6, 6/4
The Aussie pair was defeated today by Daria and Yoona who have a bit of experience playing together.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #149
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Mixed Doubles Results, First Round Bottom Half
[Q]Tenesova/A. Nemec def. [3]Nemayeva/B. Soares 6/2, 7/6(2)
Keddison/F. Gonzalez def. Runarsdottir/O. Stefansson 7/6(0), 5/7, 7/6(4)
Perez/R. Torres def. Ma/G. Dimitrov 2/6, 6/2, 7/6(2)
[6]Pryde-Degman/K. Degman def. Kenndal/J. Sock 7/6(3), 6/3
Mesane/H. LaChapelle def. [5]Cornetsson/G. Cornetsson 6/3, 6/4
Stosur/M. Eben def. Wojnarowska/H. Christansen 7/6(1), 3/6, 6/2
Soren/M. Ferrero def. Saikikimbondwe/E. Ymer 7/5, 6/2
Day/T. Paul def. [2]Taliamanosoko/Kimjumba 2/6, 6/3, 7/6(0)

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #150
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
Press Release from Ruflina Taliamanosoko:

I would like to extend a hearty and truly meant well wishes to Susan Day in her second round match. I hope she plays her best tennis yet, so she can beat her opponent and advance to the third round. Hugs and kisses Susie!
Thanks for supporting Rufi

Susan will be staying to support Rufi during the rest of her matches this tournament

Great match in mixed
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote