WWW AO Mixed?? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Raymond/M.Bryan 5 17.24%
Vesnina/Paes 4 13.79%
Mirza/B.Bryan 6 20.69%
Huber/Mirnyi 1 3.45%
Petrova/Bhupathi 2 6.90%
Groenefeld/Lindstedt 1 3.45%
Hlavackova/Bracciali 0 0%
Goerges/Nestor 1 3.45%
Mattek-Sands/Tecau 1 3.45%
Other 8 27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #31
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW AO Mixed??

Why? Because it's the only Mixed slam he wins?

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #32
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

party of withdrawals and replacements...

Wickmayer/Klizan replaced by Hantuchova/Fognini
Groenefeld/Lindstedt replaced by Grandin/Ram

they will play against each other
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #33
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitasss_vlc View Post
party of withdrawals and replacements...

Wickmayer/Klizan replaced by Hantuchova/Fognini
Groenefeld/Lindstedt replaced by Grandin/Ram

they will play against each other
At least ALG is a legit one.
She has withdrawn from Doubles too... (Poor Kveta!)
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #34
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

^And Wickmayer too. Her grandfather died a few days ago and she wants to go to the funeral. That's understandable.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #35
country flag argha56

argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice

Why did the top seeds withdraw? Just saw that Pescke/Matkowski playing Andre/Vladimira today.
argha56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #36
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

Hantuchova/Fognini
Hottest team out there
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #37
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

So many teams or ex teams are actually facing each other in that draw. Funny.
Spears - Kop Jones: Spears won
Hlavackova - Hradecka: not played yet
Shvedova - King: Shvedova won
Martinez Sanchez - Llagostera Vives: Llagostera won
Black - Huber: Huber won
Petrova - Srebotnik: not played yet
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote