Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #3241
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

she's giving a lot of credits to Carla saying she played really well and her BH caused her troubles, she knew that it would have been a tough match but made too many errors and poor decisions on court and that her serve was really crappy (doh )
she doesn't care if her ranking will drop, knows that a 2012 repeat is impossible and is not so delusional to say "i'll win a slam"
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #3242
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, and she seems to me very realistic (I don't know if it's the right word)about her last season, she had no illusions, the great results of 2012 didn't make her big-headed:

"A match that you think I can easily win, instead the opponent is strong and the ranking doesn't matter..
I should have been more consistent on the important points, but to be so consistent I need to find again the condition.
I think I am in a difficult situation, I'm #7 in world after a crazy year and now everybody has expectations but I'm not an amazing player: I know how to fight, I know how to stay in the match. Maybe last year I won matches I should have lost thanks to my will of doing well. And now there's a bit more pressure..
I try to give the best of me, try to fight but obviously there's the opponent: and the underdogs now play more relaxed against me. That's ok anyway, I have to manage this situation. That's not easy, last year is unrepeatable.. I'm not the person who says: I wanna win a Slam; I only want to find again the good condition and to continue being myself.
I don't hit lots of winners, I only fight.. and in the fight you can win o lose".

Sorry fot the weak translation.
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #3243
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Aw Sara, she's so sweet and sincere in what she says. She is a fighter and she will fight and come back. I just hope she does manage to stay positive throughout this year, because sometimes the pressure can be too much to deal with.
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3244
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Thanks everyone for the translation, I had managed to understand a few things but not it all . Yes, she is a smart girl
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #3245
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation. She is such a sweet girl and smart too
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #3246
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Sarita

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3247
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

They start with a win in the doubles tournament against Arviddson and Larsson 76 62
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #3248
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Well done!
Hope to see her in the mixed doubles draw too!
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #3249
country flag Burbi

No mixed double.
Bracciali plays with Hlavackova... Really?? -.-'
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #3250
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i'm surprised too but if she had to play with an italian mug i'm happy she didn't enter
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3251
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

And an easy win against Craybas and Scheepers 62 60
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #3252
country flag Burbi

Next against Hsieh&Peng, on the Margaret Court Arena... that court brought really bad luck to the Italians!! XD I hope to be disproved tomorrow!! :-)

If Cichis win, they will face the Williams sisters or Petrova/Srebotnik: a very tough QF in either cases.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #3253
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

So they play Su-Wei Hsie/Shuai Peng (15) next, on Margaret Court Arena not before 12:30 pm local time. Good luck Cichis!
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #3254
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done girls, shame about 2nd set but the wins good. Williams sisters next, not looking forward to that!!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #3255
country flag MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcb29 View Post
Well done girls, shame about 2nd set but the wins good. Williams sisters next, not looking forward to that!!
The match every fan was dreading after seeing the doubles draw ....Oh well, let's see what happens there!!