AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #31
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #32
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Didn't expect anything different

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #33
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Aga
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #34
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Ana, you dumb bitch...
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #35
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Awful returning from Ivanovic, and the forehand went missing for large chunks of the match. Backhand looked alright, serve has lost a ton of MPH's. I don't know what to think moving forward.

Radwanska really has improved. Served well, imposed the forehand when the opportunities came, lovely volleying as usual. QF against Li is really a crapshoot at this point.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #36
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

What drugs did Aga take today to serve like that? Congrats tho!

Shitty performance from Ana , but all NID

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·莫娜┣┫·彭帅┣┫·斯隆┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #37
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck you, Ana

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #38
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Ana, what was that?

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #39
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

4 unforced errors and 7 aces is the most startling statistic. na li will have to play one of her most consistent matches ever.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #40
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of

Ivanovic It is clear why this girl's career is going nowhere fast...Why in the hell would you stand that far inside the baseline to return a serve when you know you are going to hit the net every time? Horrible returns, disgusting at BP conversion, hit errors on almost everyone of those puffball second serves that Rena and Vika and Pova would have tee'd off on...Just too erratic...Surprised she made it this far in a Grand Slam playing that shit tennis...Weak era when Ivanovic is in the 4R of a slam
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #41
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

Ana So many errors on important points.

Well done, Aga. Winning 26 sets in a row.
DennisNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #42
country flag razzer

razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice razzer is just really nice

Classic Women's Tennis. Great work AGA. Show that a lady can beat Masha and overrated Serena.
One Dimensional player Serena Williams (relying on power) reigned during the lowest years of women's tennis when most players are not that competitive and top players are injured. Venus and Serena are overrated.
razzer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #43
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

7 aces from Radnieszka.
Nuff said.

On the positive side, visible improvement on the net from Ana as well some other changes, but that is all in vain if you are going to cede a match before it even starts to players like Aga.
Also, trying to beat Aga in her own game? Great idea. Whoever came up with that needs fired. (Not that I mind diversification in Ana's game, au contraire. Keep working at it!)
Watch Aga getting demolished by Pova Na next.

Last edited by JAS_ : Jan 20th, 2013 at 10:38 AM.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #44
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Ramoray View Post
What drugs did Aga take today to serve like that? Congrats tho!
Chocolate
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #45
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute GoLdEnSeToV has a reputation beyond repute

Aga Nice match, great server..More passive, but Ivanovic had a brain's injury
Now Li..I am a little afraid again ...