Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #346
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

answer is quite simple - just take a leaf out of Marsha, Little Marsha or Miss VIP's book ... ....lose those wide straps...or raise the hem line...
Moose,I'm pretty darned confident that the answer is 'No',but you're not in your late 20s,are you??I ask this because 'Net' is fairly young...she might be pissed at me for posting that but it's true(I won't say exactly HOW old)

I'm not passing judgment on you cuz,to my shame,I posted a Sortilegio vid for her to check out...and then I suddenly remembered that there were lots of younger folk here at TF...and that she might be one of them(which turned out to be the case)....Am not saying that you're some extreme perv or anything,but I used to work in the pen where there are loads of sick,pathetic sex fiends,so I suppose that makes me more sensitive to that problem than others.

If you tell me that you're in your early 20s,then that puts you within reasonable age range,and then I won't interrupt your flirtatious comments anymore....fair enough??

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #347
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

I thought I fended him off quite well no offense ofc AM...but really I promise I'm not so wonderful to be flirted with over the internet by anyone.

I'm just glad I got a trophy. They had like 30 of them all lined up and I thought, if I don't get one, I really suck.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #348
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
I thought I fended him off quite well no offense ofc AM...but really I promise I'm not so wonderful to be flirted with over the internet by anyone.
Well,a sweet personality--which you have--goes a surprisingly long way with men of discernment,even regardless of looks...and you are probably like many other sweet gals who give an overly-humble assessment of themselves.However,what with the fact that I'm much older than you,it doesn't really matter precisely how 'wonderful' you are....I was just trying to keep things honorable here in the thread.

I'm NOT saying that you can't handle yourself,Net,but I'll give you some background since you first came here while Moose was away on a 3-month,court-ordered drug rehab.He's not really a bad guy,per se,as in 'lowlife' or 'scumbag',but you're only dreaming if you think that you 'fended him off' merely with that post.Moose is one of those young horny boys who'd chase after almost ANY gal in a tennis dress...and that's when he's SOBER.......When he's been drinking or going too heavily on the Mushrooms,Moose will offer his companionship to Carla Suarez Navarro types because he's too intoxicated to distinguish them from Andrea Petkovic.The next day,when he brags to his friends how he took Petkovic back to his hotel room,the ones who were a bit soberer the previous night do their best to not burst out laughing when they explain to Moose what REALLY happened.

Still,as you can read for yourself,Moose's creativity and imagination are a great aspect of this Petra subforum,so we're better off when he's here and not on in-patient rehab

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #349
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Well, thanks for keeping things classy, anyways.

(the CSN/Petko scenario. )
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:01 AM   #350
country flag bruce goose

Okay,Shifty and others--it's time for me to take a kick in the teeth from Flacco cuz he proved me wrong.Even if the tough 49ers defense rattles him in the SB,he stepped up big-time in back to back weeks by beating legendary QBs on their home fields.

Don't know if he'll ever be as dependable and consistent as the truly elite QBs,but he's shown enough this postseason to demonstrate that he can win high-pressure games and lead his team....Way to go,Joe

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #351
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

I'm busy with NHL, i didn't watched Flaco vs Brady fight, tho he outplayed him in last year too but they lost it. Joe will always be Fluk-O, he can play 2-3 great games and then put on stinker worse than Sanchez can but if he wins SB, i will give him his props. I was more impressed with Kaepernick and happy for L.James, he played big time showing that Oregon glory is not a fluke

btw, 49ers vs Ravens i wanted it last year, hell, even bet that they will meet last year but it was Eli vs Brady show instead
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:25 AM   #352
country flag bruce goose

'Fluke' is not the correct term here,Shifty,because it implies that someone played over his head...as with that great season that Derek Anderson had for the Browns...what was it,4 years ago??Flacco's problems have been well detailed by me,and they may still continue throughout his career.He may remain inconsistent as you touched on,but he meets the basic standards for Starting QB,which are: Is he good enough to raise his team to victory with his play?...and;Does he make his team clearly better than they'd be w/o him if they had,say,a journeyman QB?The answer to both questions is 'yes'.

It's funny how the confidence from going all the way can help a player get mentally stronger;perhaps that will be the case with Flacco next season if the Ravens win the SB.He's already accomplished something that the great majority of QBs will never come CLOSE to doing: He beat,and outplayed,two legendary HOFers on the road--in bad weather conditions--in consecutive playoff games.There are LOTS of more-hyped,more-talented(in terms of God-given ability) QBs who are sitting at home right now.

To ME,the key is pass protection;if the 49ers manage to harass Flacco often,then our chances will be very slim.However,there are some holes in the Niners' pass defense so,if our O-line can man up,we've got a really good shot at taking this

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #353
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

At least you can't complain, he lead team to playoffs each season he started, my teams are well not so fortunate. I don't have any particular issue with Joe, i just don't believe he can lead the team, he doesn't really inspire offensive side, Ravens fortune enough to have great veterans like Ray or Ed who can get everyone accountable, he will be more successful when he starts doing this but until then it always be to me Ravens go as defense goes, now you can add Ray Rice to this mix
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #354
country flag bruce goose

You're missing the point,Shifty;he HAS led the team by beating Manning and Brady.I'll agree that he's nowhere near the emotional leader that some of our other guys are,but certain players lead quietly,by their actions,and let others take the more vocal roles.

He might bomb out in the SB,but he's at least shown that he's capable in the bigger games...it's more a question of how consistent he can be.....gotta run for a couple hours

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #355
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to all fans of Andy Murray (including you Petronius, do the Czech Connection). Murray should have won it in 3 sets. However he got passive at times (though played aggressive and took his opportunities most of the match), made some costly key-easy errors, and Federer to his credit, hung in there to stretch it to 5 sets.

I hope he beats Novak.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #356
country flag bruce goose

The men's AO final was pre-empted on ESPN because the Swedish log-rolling championships were re-scheduled for that very hour.The original airing of the Swedish championships was postponed because the president's granddaughter couldn't find her teddy bear...and she ALWAYS watches TV with her teddy...so the prez used his executive power in calling the log-rolling organizers and having them postpone until either Teddy could be found....or an exact duplicate--one similar enough to fool the brat--could be procured

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #357
country flag bruce goose

There's no hostility towards Vika--none whatsoever,but I have a vested cheering interest in Li for the women's final.I really can't say WHY in open forum because it might offend a couple folks.However,I'm sure that YOU will be interested,Shifty,so I'll send you a PM with the relevant details if Li wins

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:40 AM   #358
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I heard something about mushrooms

Earlier today,someone implied that I was crazy,but did so in a pleasant tone,w/o malice.....I'd like to think that you've been a good influence on me in terms of not filtering the creativity while still being respectful to others....MOST of the time

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #359
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Earlier today,someone implied that I was crazy
we know who you are

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #360
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
Where the hell do you get your BS from? I'd love some of it please
This is dedicated to thread creator ILK and beau & good old smokey …..... ILK to prevent wildfires on TF....

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote