Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #4546
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Oh really Just don't Svetlio! You can't satisfy a black man, not with what you have.
For God's sake you could have actually comprehended what I said, have you dropped this line of sexual implying. Clearly, I said that he bugs me, he irritates me and gets under my skin and makes me want to slap him - all of which exclude any sexual-related thoughts. He is just incredibly bright not that you can understand.

Oh, and your sexist nature shines through again. Why should it be assumed that I must 'satisfy' someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
lmaooo

well you called them Lamegrade, so why wouldn't I call them by Brigade ? and btw the Illuminati are a myth shows how naive you might be Do you want to apply there ? god for sure knows how much you need to get laid, and i am sure you might find exactly what you want in Brigade

Mister Grumpy? How is Doomsday a vile peasant ? to be honest, he is everything but a peasant in bed, he gives me so much pleasure you would be jealous only hearing about it
Yes but do you get Justin all hot and bothered ? Think about it
Yes, they are all lame hence the nickname. How am I supposed to response to this non-sense? Oh, how lovely of you to pimp them but I am not that desperate and certainly ain't in for double-dildo experience. I have already made the huge mistake to post there for a brief period of time and I ain't making it again.

He is a grumpy basic troll - no more, no less. Aww, I will refrain from picturing that; well, you certainly are made for each other seeing that both of you failed miserably to grasp my previous post.

Anyway, I have been putting up with you invading Siberia Stormfort and being as annoying as ever but it is getting simply unbearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
It was an exposure attempt, a receipt of a poster using Garamond font openly referring to themselves as a male.

You are confusing bandabou with brickhouse; the former is the brainlessly stupid one, the latter was banned previously but not now.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #4547
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
For God's sake you could have actually comprehended what I said, have you dropped this line of sexual implying. Clearly, I said that he bugs me, he irritates me and gets under my skin and makes me want to slap him - all of which exclude any sexual-related thoughts. He is just incredibly bright not that you can understand.

Oh, and your sexist nature shines through again. Why should it be assumed that I must 'satisfy' someone?

Yes, they are all lame hence the nickname. How am I supposed to response to this non-sense? Oh, how lovely of you to pimp them but I am not that desperate and certainly ain't in for double-dildo experience. I have already made the huge mistake to post there for a brief period of time and I ain't making it again.

He is a grumpy basic troll - no more, no less. Aww, I will refrain from picturing that; well, you certainly are made for each other seeing that both of you failed miserably to grasp my previous post.

Anyway, I have been putting up with you invading Siberia Stormfort and being as annoying as ever but it is getting simply unbearable.

You are confusing bandabou with brickhouse; the former is the brainlessly stupid one, the latter was banned previously but not now.
My bad, both have received lobotomies and post such incoherent nonsense. I often confuse the two.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #4548
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I need to improve my english skills badly! I feel like I'm stuck at this level and I can't overtak it
exam is in march but I dont see how I could pass it
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #4549
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Do you read in English, watch films, listen to US/UK charts?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #4550
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I only read english books and watch only american tv shows but still my grammar is weak and my writing skills even worse. My speaking and use of english are excellent but its not enough, somehow I managed to fail the c1 test last time because of writing and reading the excellent marks in use of english and speaking weren't enough I took 58/100, I needed 60 at least
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #4551
country flag Rerun
procrastination

and since I'm used to being an excellent student this sucks even more. A was the typical mark of all my academic history
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #4552
country flag jameshazza

IDK, I guess reading would be the hardest part of it. Is there any 'English as a foreign language' books you can by or something along those lines?
What sort of books do you read? You should probably read more of the classics if your reading/writing needs to improve.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #4553
Mistress of Evil

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sitting Cambridge First Certificate or Cambridge Advanced? Why do you need it?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #4554
country flag Rerun
procrastination

I'm currently reading "Open" by Andre Agassi, before I was reading "City boy" di White. According to my mothertongue teacher this is the problem because I only enjoy reading books while I should read well written international press
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #4555
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I only read english books and watch only american tv shows but still my grammar is weak and my writing skills even worse. My speaking and use of english are excellent but its not enough, somehow I managed to fail the c1 test last time because of writing and reading the excellent marks in use of english and speaking weren't enough I took 58/100, I needed 60 at least
Is it the C2 or C1 of Cambridge you're sitting for?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #4556
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Are you sitting Cambridge First Certificate or Cambridge Advanced? Why do you need it?

the advanced level. I dont really need it ( I already have the first certificate), its just I would like to take it to certify a good level in case I should need to move abroad
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #4557
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Is it the C2 or C1 of Cambridge you're sitting for?

C1, with my grammar trying to get the C2 is almost impossible
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #4558
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

If their style doesn't suit you maybe there are some other exams you could try too.
I know the reading and the writing gives trouble to many people even if they're fluent in english.
I always found them very entertaining tests but I didn't sit for the C1, just for the C2.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #4559
Mistress of Evil

Well, good to see that you are pushing yourself without having the need to. I got 76% back in 2009 and I bet they have already altered half the exercise they always do. The Speaking is really easy; I got A on listening & reading but miserably failed at the grammar + writing. I just hate a;; those generic letters, brochures and plans you have to come up with. Just give me a fucking essay to write.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #4560
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
If their style doesn't suit you maybe there are some other exams you could try too.
I know the reading and the writing gives trouble to many people even if they're fluent in english.
I always found them very entertaining tests but I didn't sit for the C1, just for the C2.
watching your flag I assume u come from north europe, I'm italian and for us the C2 level is almost impossible to get our grammar structure is way too far from the english one so we can lear to speak, to listen but somehow we will have to deal with the grammar basis forever
Closed Thread