*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #646
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
J
I hope she went out and practiced her ass off after this wake up call.
About half an hour ago one of the Australian AO TV coverage reporters was saying that she was due to be on the practice court very soon, and that she was going to have an intense 2 hour session in light of yesterday's match.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #647
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
About half an hour ago one of the Australian AO TV coverage reporters was saying that she was due to be on the practice court very soon, and that she was going to have an intense 2 hour session in light of yesterday's match.
Thanks for the info! Good to hear that it was something like a wake-up call for her after all.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #648

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

And apparently the Hotmess Express is off to Malaysia, first time I've heard that.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #649
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And apparently the Hotmess Express is off to Malaysia, first time I've heard that.
AMEN.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #650

I really do hope that's what I heard on TV while they showed Vika training.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #651
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd match on RLA. Good luck!!
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #652
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Though she said Sam had scouted out Hampton and told her she hadn't played like this in previous matches. He must have been on his second bottle of red when he was watching them cause she'd played exactly like that against U Radwanska, and completely outplayed her sister in auckland before choking 6-7 6-7. It's solid top twenty level and Vika was wrong to think she would necessarily cool off.
I saw the Hampton matches you mention and, as you say, her performance against Vika really should not have come as a surprise at all. This kind of makes me question Sumyk's merits as a coach. It makes it look like he was either being disingenuous or covering up for a botched scouting job.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #653
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really do hope that's what I heard on TV while they showed Vika training.
yeah, apparently it's true.

RedFoo ‏@RedFoo
#Yeeeaahbaby RT @yohvindran: Damn!!! @steveaoki and @RedFoo at the We Love Asia Music Festival in Sepang tonight!!!

I'm sure he'll be back though...
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #654
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On a side note, the Tennis Channel commentators said that Vika's begun working with Rafa's publicist to create a more fan friendly image of herself. We know Vika is awesome, but she needs to show the world that awesome. Hopefully that side of things improves so that people who are indifferent can warm to her and some of the haters can eat shit.
It will be interesting to know what kind of ideas Nadal's PR person can come up with.

Speaking of publicity (or lack thereof), there's something I noticed on the AO website that's been bugging me. Whenever you click on a link, a random player picture gets loaded at the top of the page. Now, after a full week of clicking, I must have seen all the top seeds (male and female) on my screen dozens of times, even the less famous ones - around 20 players in total. Every top seed, that is, except for Vika, current world #1 and AO defending champ. Since I couldn't think of any legitimate reason for not putting her picture in there, I've just taken a look at the source code, and lo and behold, there *is* a Vika banner (link here), it just never shows up for me for some reason, even after hundreds of clicks. Baffling. Either I've been incredibly unlucky, or there's a glitch preventing her picture from loading, which would be rather unfortunate.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #655
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Rainbow Peasant gone with the wind?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #656
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritof42 View Post
It will be interesting to know what kind of ideas Nadal's PR person can come up with.

Speaking of publicity (or lack thereof), there's something I noticed on the AO website that's been bugging me. Whenever you click on a link, a random player picture gets loaded at the top of the page. Now, after a full week of clicking, I must have seen all the top seeds (male and female) on my screen dozens of times, even the less famous ones - around 20 players in total. Every top seed, that is, except for Vika, current world #1 and AO defending champ. Since I couldn't think of any legitimate reason for not putting her picture in there, I've just taken a look at the source code, and lo and behold, there *is* a Vika banner (link here), it just never shows up for me for some reason, even after hundreds of clicks. Baffling. Either I've been incredibly unlucky, or there's a glitch preventing her picture from loading, which would be rather unfortunate.
I had Vika a coule of times but most of the time Berdych pops up...I hate Berdych
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #657
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ALLEZ.

Maybe he can't get lost while he's there.
The Queen of Fuckery does not need the attentions of the Rainbow Peasant. Such attentions simply create more fuckery.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #658
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ALLEZ.

Maybe he can't get lost while he's there.
The Queen of Fuckery does not need the attentions of the Rainbow Peasant. Such attentions simply create more fuckery.

This!!! The Rainbow should have to go

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:04 AM   #659
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

6-1, 6-1. Kuznetsova next

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:05 AM   #660
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Serve But technically 20 W - 6 UE when you take the DFs out.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread