Ana Konjuh - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1126
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Ellen is good, but she should have done better

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #1127
country flag okramb

okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all

I agree it wasn't easy judging by the result, but if we look at other results we can see that other seeded girls had even bigger problems than Ana:

Carol Zhao (6) - Brooke Rischbieth 4-6 7-5 6-4

Anna Danilina (7) - Hikari Yamamoto 6-2 7-5

Antonia Lottner (4) - Aliona Bolsova 7-6(2) 6-7(4) 6-2

Anett Kontaveit (10) - Harriet Dart 6-2 7-5

Judging by those results, Ana had a comfortable win after all...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #1128
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

1st rounds are always tough, especially when you are one of the favorites. It was her first match since Orange Bowl and her first match in this extreme heat. I'm sure she will start adjusting and step it up.
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1129
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova View Post
1st rounds are always tough, especially when you are one of the favorites. It was her first match since Orange Bowl and her first match in this extreme heat. I'm sure she will start adjusting and step it up.
Ana had started Eddie Her with 0:6 and won a tournament.
BTW, what is wrong in victory 6:3 6:4 !? It was a quite comfortable win. Ana lost her serve at 5:2 in second set. It could have been 63 62. I don' see any big problem in that. It was very good start of the tournament.
Bravo Ana !
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1130
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Sorry if it was already posted but she's playing doubles with Zhao, there are 1st seed. It's quite important tournament as well because of combined rankings. GL!
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #1131
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Ana had started Eddie Her with 0:6 and won a tournament.
BTW, what is wrong in victory 6:3 6:4 !? It was a quite comfortable win. Ana lost her serve at 5:2 in second set. It could have been 63 62. I don' see any big problem in that. It was very good start of the tournament.
Bravo Ana !
Also, Ellen Perez has had a lot of success in the pro tournaments in Australia
I think she's fine
I think her and Carol she have a pretty comfortable road to the final, but Kontaveit/Fanning have won Doubles titles together and there only loss as a team was against Townsend/Andrews, perhaps the most successful Junior Doubles Team in decades

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1132
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Too many double faults.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #1133
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Keep going

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #1134
country flag okramb

okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Also, Ellen Perez has had a lot of success in the pro tournaments in Australia
I think she's fine
I think her and Carol she have a pretty comfortable road to the final, but Kontaveit/Fanning have won Doubles titles together and there only loss as a team was against Townsend/Andrews, perhaps the most successful Junior Doubles Team in decades
I'm sorry but I think this is not in the spirit of English language...

Usually I really don't care but when you are bashing somebody else for typing mistake on the foreign language and then you wrote something like this in your maternal language I really can't shut up...

I think that I was the only one who didn't wrote anything against you here on the tennis forum but last few days you're crossing the line...

It was quiet here for the month or two, where have you been...? Now you're back...if you don't like Donna or Ana please go somewhere else...maybe you have something against Croats in general...maybe Rafter's 2001 Wimbledon final is eating you alive...maybe the fact that country that have population like Melbourne is bashing Australia in every sport except maybe in swimming and cricket...what is your problem???

And, yes, last thing...Anet is the best, Anet is new Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf and Martina Hingis all in one, Anet can walk on water...

And yes Anet is wrong spelled...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #1135
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova View Post
This. Give her a break, it's her 1st match of the year...
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #1136
country flag Lucas Zarich

Lucas Zarich is an unknown quantity at this point

Adrijana LEKAJ (CRO) with SUTJIADI(INA)(lost QF vs. LOTTNER(GER)/ROUTLIFFE(CAN)4-6 6-7(5) in AGL Loy Yang Traralgon this week)

In 2012, Ana and Adrijana player in doubles in: US Open, Offenbach, Bonfiglio (RU), Santa Croce, Florence, Perin Memorial.

Why Ana and Adrijana not partner in Australian?
Lucas Zarich is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #1137
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
I'm sorry but I think this is not in the spirit of English language...

Usually I really don't care but when you are bashing somebody else for typing mistake on the foreign language and then you wrote something like this in your maternal language I really can't shut up...

I think that I was the only one who didn't wrote anything against you here on the tennis forum but last few days you're crossing the line...

It was quiet here for the month or two, where have you been...? Now you're back...if you don't like Donna or Ana please go somewhere else...maybe you have something against Croats in general...maybe Rafter's 2001 Wimbledon final is eating you alive...maybe the fact that country that have population like Melbourne is bashing Australia in every sport except maybe in swimming and cricket...what is your problem???

And, yes, last thing...Anet is the best, Anet is new Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf and Martina Hingis all in one, Anet can walk on water...

And yes Anet is wrong spelled...
First, that was not a spelling error, but a grammatical typo
Second, no one doubts I like Ana I like her much more than Donna She is my second favourite player and I have never said anything bad about her, just that Anett was better at Wimbledon last year, which she was, hence the 0 and 4 scoreline. If you think I hate Ana, then you really are looking for arguments and have nothing in you but rage If you want to fight your whole life, go do it to someone who actually gives a shit about what you say.

At least my "spelling mistake" wasn't offensive as English is my first language

I have been here for the last two months Check the posts
Anyway, I have had enough of you. You are actually the least likeable group of posters on tennisforum
Some of you were OK, while others were insufferable. I now regret to say that I actively dislike every Croatian poster. No it is not because you are Croatian, it is just that the microcosm of you are simply the most dire people :O

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #1138

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, is this Ana? It looks like her to me, but I'm not too sure

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #1139

She plays Mami Adachi in R2 btw.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #1140
country flag chingching

Yes it is her
She should win

Closed Thread