Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #331
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Did i say it already? I hate timezones and time difference, Petra plays last match on RLA and i can miss it live maybe Rodger will be kind enough to play at lest 4 long sets
First of all,a belated 'welcome back' to Arctic Moose;I'm guessing that it was one of those shorter,3-month rehab sessions,huh?

As for you,Shifty,your post above is one of the sad,darker moments in the off-topic thread...as when Petronius felt like talking about Petra's dildo-ish manager,Cermosek,here.TIME ZONES???...you can talk about Petra's match schedule in the main tourney threads,Shifty.Now that Moose is back,you may go to either him OR Paul for your magic mushroom supply and tell us NOT about time zones....but travels to other zones and dimensions of reality...........Just make sure that you have a high-quality batch of fungi,or else you'll wind up like one of those acid-users who go on a trip and never come back

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #332
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

My supply of mushrooms hit low and i will be driving between timezones around Petra's match to replenish it

Stay Tuned, Normal Service Will Be Resumed As Soon As Possible
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #333
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
My supply of mushrooms hit low
I heard something about mushrooms

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #334
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Do you see,Shifty???You're in excellent hands

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #335
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I heard something about mushrooms
thanks, now i can be happy

btw, new batch of mushrooms works fast, i'm seeing everywhere Chip Kelly lands in Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Do you see,Shifty???You're in excellent hands
yeah, it's feels nice when there's shoulder to lean on
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #336
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
First of all,a belated 'welcome back' to Arctic Moose;I'm guessing that it was one of those shorter,3-month rehab sessions,huh?

As for you,Shifty,your post above is one of the sad,darker moments in the off-topic thread...as when Petronius felt like talking about Petra's dildo-ish manager,Cermosek,here.TIME ZONES???...you can talk about Petra's match schedule in the main tourney threads,Shifty.Now that Moose is back,you may go to either him OR Paul for your magic mushroom supply and tell us NOT about time zones....but travels to other zones and dimensions of reality...........Just make sure that you have a high-quality batch of fungi,or else you'll wind up like one of those acid-users who go on a trip and never come back
Highly recommended for 2013 for all Ms Kvitova followers – new stock fresh from the farms – excellent halucegenic properties including pain numbing & heart rate stabilizer…please contact your stockists for batch quantities… also available at every tournament graced by her Ladyship Ms Kvitova

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #337
country flag bruce goose

Have occasionally wondered if God had some sort of foolproof filter on His omniscience by which He could screen out minor nonsense that wouldn't have any significant impact on the universe.My guess is that He doesn't pay much,or ANY,attention to what happens daily at TF....However,if He DID deign to waste His time by checking out the threads here,then He would rate THIS thread as either the best,or in the upper elite,at TF in terms of chatworthiness

Fare thee well, Li
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #338
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have occasionally wondered if God had some sort of foolproof filter on His omniscience
God loves beetles ... and penguins

Quote:
There's a nice wedding pic in the background and,apparently,even penguin BRIDES wear bowties to such events
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #339
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
God loves penguins

I'm a HUGE believer in this......maybe He loves beetles,too...just not quite as much

Fare thee well, Li
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #340
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

I need a heart rate stabilizer for my doubles tournament tomorrow. Good lord, I hate doubles.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #341
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
I need a heart rate stabilizer for my doubles tournament tomorrow. Good lord, I hate doubles.
There will be an attractive young lady called 'Steni' at the entrance to your locker room with a supply of heart rate stabilisers for you . Currently 'Steni' is the North American client manager who handles all female clients in the sports world needing such essential supplies…..

On the eye candy front : For male spectators (and also certain female spectators)seeing doubles is more enjoyable, as they get to see two girls running around on court lunging at balls in there ‘barely there’ tennis outfits …so you really should not be complaining about doubles … you should be looking forward to your double matches and making sure you have your best ‘barely there’ outfits on display….

Over the Christmas break I was killing myself with laughter when my cuz’s daughter who plays tennis for her college team in NYC recounted the details of their female coach who is not ‘straight’ paying them far too much of attention not just during practice sessions, coaching and during matches but also in the locker rooms….. just trying to imagine / picture 'you' in such a situation….
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #342
country flag ShiftyFella

just passing by being happy that #1 real man sport is back to #1 league

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #343
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

I won 61 63

yes, we had quite a spectator crowd gathered since we were on court 1 and it was a good match...however I'm afraid the straps of my dress were far too wide to inspire any kind of crowd support
petra

maria
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #344
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
I won 61 63

Quote:
yes, we had quite a spectator crowd gathered since we were on court 1 and it was a good match...however I'm afraid the straps of my dress were far too wide to inspire any kind of crowd support
answer is quite simple - just take a leaf out of Marsha, Little Marsha or Miss VIP's book ... ....lose those wide straps...or raise the hem line...
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #345
country flag netphobia

I'm sure if I was 6' tall and 100 pounds that would look wonderful.

Serena is my on court fashion inspiration
petra

maria