Donna Vekic - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #3316
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
You do understand that for all we know she could face Wozniacki before the QF in Malaysia, right? And you still insist on saying EILat is stronger?

Let's see. Of this Eilat draw she played against 3 players thus far; lost to Friedsam in 3 sets on clay (hardly a disaster for Donna half a year ago, wouldn't happen on HC) and defeated both Buyukakcay and Sirotkina in straights - in fact, pretty much demolished the later in USO QR1. These are all players in the upper half of the Eilat main draw. I don't know all the players that'll play in KL, but it's enough for me to know Hsieh and Wozniacki will be there to conclude it's a riskier choice than this 75k. And yet you call it whoring for points. Even better, you call it that despite writing about a dozen posts ago that she should've chosen Eilat cause it would give her more points.

Anyway, I've just showed in my last post (even despite one spelling error you enjoy pointing out) that a) you're looking for any sort of excuse to say something nasty about Donna and undermine her results, even if it means changing your claims every now and then and b) that you're still not making any sense, which is not surprising because you're motivated by envy and hatred.
Yes she could face Wozniacki, but she'll probably pull out.
She'll probably face Jovanovski or someone like that. I think that playing Eilat would be more beneficial. But playing Malaysia isn't a bad move or anything. I just think that if she has to play one tournament, then she should play Eilat It is simply more convenient IMO
She says she's not chasing points but wants a challenge and Eilat is a challenge that she can overcome, despite there being less ranking points that in Kuala Lumpur.
It would still considerable help her ranking.
I am very pleased you managed to spell a town right

BTW, in Eilat there are players like Aliaksandra Sasnovich who would be awkward for and I doubt she would win if Putintseva plays

I can't believe you can't take any criticism. If you told me that Anett was shit, I would listen to you I would probably think you were wrong but I wouldn't say that everything you do is troll-like You just can't take any criticism. This wasn't even a big issue :loL: I said as a joke that Donna was points-whoring. The only thing we disagreed with was that I thought she should play in Eilat and that you thought she should play in KL. I mean, if that's a reason to call me a troll and say nothing I say is relevant, then you can hardly blame me for correcting your English when you would most definitely correct my Croatian

I agree, I am totally motivated by envy and hatred. The only player I hate on is Stosur If I am so motivated please tell me that the last time I got a bad rep not from you guys was before June last year

I mean, if a disagreement means that I am a bad person, then you should kill yourself

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jan 19th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #3317
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Donna has good chance to be seeded, morita#81 is 4. on entry list.
That's true, but we still don't know the whole list so we can only speculate; that's why I wrote "for all we know".

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
It would still considerable help her ranking.
I am very pleased you managed to spell a town right
And I'm still hopeful you'll see what's wrong in sentences such as: It would still considerable help her ranking.

Quote:
I can't believe you can't take any criticism.
I can't believe you forgot all the criticism I wrote about Donna on many of the previous pages. Whenever she deserved it.

Quote:
If you told me that Anett was shit, I would listen to you I would probably think you were wrong but I wouldn't say that everything you do is troll-like
There would be no need for it, cause I don't go around calling players shit. I tend to go for constructive criticism.

Quote:
This wasn't even a big issue :loL: I said as a joke that Donna was points-whoring.
It was clearly big enough of an issue to get you to go on and on about how bad of a move it is and how it's whoring, throughout several posts, before I ever reacted. But you probably don't even realize that you disclosed yourself as a hater in these posts by taking verbal U-turns - first saying in post #3291 that she entered KL for easy points, but then suggesting in post #3300 that Eilat would've given her more points. Either you're not smart enough to keep your post content consistent or you just pretend to like Donna. I'd be willing to bet on the later.

Anyway, several people already have you in filter. That number is about to increase. Have a nice life.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #3318
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's true, but we still don't know the whole list so we can only speculate; that's why I wrote "for all we know".

---

And I'm still hopeful you'll see what's wrong in sentences such as: It would still considerable help her ranking.

I can't believe you forgot all the criticism I wrote about Donna on many of the previous pages. Whenever she deserved it.

There would be no need for it, cause I don't go around calling players shit. I tend to go for constructive criticism.

It was clearly big enough of an issue to get you to go on and on about how bad of a move it is and how it's whoring, throughout several posts, before I ever reacted. But you probably don't even realize that you disclosed yourself as a hater in these posts by taking verbal U-turns - first saying in post #3291 that she entered KL for easy points, but then suggesting in post #3300 that Eilat would've given her more points. Either you're not smart enough to keep your post content consistent or you just pretend to like Donna. I'd be willing to bet on the later.

Anyway, several people already have you in filter. That number is about to increase. Have a nice life.
First, typo, not spelling error
Secondly, what I said was constructive. When I said she was points-whoring in the house, that was supposed to be a joke because I used to think she only did that but now that I have seen her play I know she has a good game and isn't actually whoring, and would do just as well in bigger events I thought you would have realised by now that whenevr I say that it is a joke. I haven't said anything negative about Donna's scheduling in ages that wasn't in jest. I mean, come on. I have admitted many times that I was wrong and even said that after the US Open my opinion had completely changed of her. After watching snippets of her match vs Wozniacki (I couldn't watch it all because I was at a tennis tournament) I realised that she does deserve her rank, at least if she gets consistency up
I know you are normally constructive, that's why I sent you a PM asking why you had suddenly lost your reason and why you were treating my posts about her playing Eilat as spam

BTW, when have I ever said that Donna was shit

Last edited by chingching : Jan 20th, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #3319
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

---

Oh yeahhh it's increasing right...I joined the club and I have to say it's a big relief to come to the forum and not to see ching's posts...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #3320
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Donna has Miami in her plans. She clearly doesn't have IW, which I'm kind of sorry about, but with a good run in Malaysia she might make up for it. And considering that it will be only her 2nd event of the year it would make sense to play one more until the end of March. Last year the last players to appear in the qualies of both IW and Miami were around 130/140 in the ranks and the top seeds of qualies were around #90, so she could enter either one comfortably. It would be nice to see her in at least one.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3321
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely, I also want to see her in some stronger event.

And I'm also very curious how will she handle pressure of being No.1 player in Fed cup team.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #3322
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

at this rate, maybe majoli will be a playing captain
based on what i saw at AO, she'd have a shot against some of the lower ranked players in FC
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #3323
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
I wonder if Donna has Miami in her plans. She clearly doesn't have IW, which I'm kind of sorry about, but with a good run in Malaysia she might make up for it. And considering that it will be only her 2nd event of the year it would make sense to play one more until the end of March. Last year the last players to appear in the qualies of both IW and Miami were around 130/140 in the ranks and the top seeds of qualies were around #90, so she could enter either one comfortably. It would be nice to see her in at least one.
Why no Indian Wells in her plan ? any idea ?
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #3324
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Why no Indian Wells in her plan ? any idea ?
Well, there's no official confirmation that she won't play it, but I doubt she'll travel half way around the world with so little time available to rest and adapt, especially if she goes far in Kuala Lumpur. KL ends on 3rd and IW starts on the 6th, but she'd have to play qualies, so it's probably out of the question.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #3325
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, there's no official confirmation that she won't play it, but I doubt she'll travel half way around the world with so little time available to rest and adapt, especially if she goes far in Kuala Lumpur. KL ends on 3rd and IW starts on the 6th, but she'd have to play qualies, so it's probably out of the question.
Yeah if she goes far in KL,she will most likely not play it.
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #3326
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She has contract with IMG, wild card for miami MD isn't doubtful.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #3327
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
She has contract with IMG, wild card for miami MD isn't doubtful.
If she gets a WC though its not a Merited Increase. It will count as one of her tournaments

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #3328
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

So what, it will be only second in 3 months.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:26 PM   #3329
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

I agree that she should play Miami, specially if they offer her a wild-card.

She has enough room for tournaments till her next birthday.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:48 PM   #3330
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

What does she need to do to get a merited increase?
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread