AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1651
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

I myself would get up at 4 CET in case both other matches on first are quick but 5 is more likely. Depends on when you're going to bed and how much sleep you're happy with.
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1652
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I myself would get up at 4 CET in case both other matches on first are quick but 5 is more likely. Depends on when you're going to bed and how much sleep you're happy with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
The match will start probably no earlier than 5:00 AM European Central Time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
My alarm is at 5.30am

The play on RLA starts at 1am Central European time, but they need time to warm up and walk on the court as well as breaks in between and I reckon the Kerber/Makarova and Ferrer/Nishikori matches will last abut 4 hours combined, maybe longer.
Thanks .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1653
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I'm just sick of being afraid of rena. Masha should look at her as just another player because its ridiculous at how much she dominates both physically and mentally the tour. If rena wants to use every inch of fire vs Masha each time they meet then fair play but what Masha showed vs Vee in that reaction is that she can bring the fire power too. Even if they met in the final and Masha only got on the board at 4-0 down first set I want her to scream the loudest come on imaginable. I just hate when she's so quiet when she receives those beatdowns. I know it's tough but I want her to just stick it to rena every time they meet

Should they meet ofc
I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I've thought about this, but Vika isn't playing as well as she was last year, and she's likely to fold like a cheap tent against Serena in the SF with all the pressure of the title defense and the #1 ranking on the line. Maybe she won't though and we'll score her first real win against Serena. I'd love to see Maria-Vika again! Maria will come out firing for sure!
Also this, Vika hasn't impressed me anytime until now, just need to see if she steps up from now on, or if she keeps her level like this, Serena will eat her alive... even if:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Even Aga No way. Vika and Li are the only ones who can contend with Serena.

Just saying, but you guys need to put down the meth if you seriously think maria has a better chance of beating Serena than Vika.
normally would be like this, I agree, but with their form right now it's not so sure

I wanted to follow everything I missed today but you guys just wrote too much I lost the plot pages ago
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #1654
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

P.S. I find it ok to talk (and to bitch ) about Vika&Serena in here if we're talking about them regarding Maria, I'd just keep the AO chat thread to comment live during other matches, or to talk about other players in general. My 2 cents.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1655
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

The 4th round somehow seems difficut for Maria to overcome. Last year Maria played three tough three set matches and lost the other one.
I'm just hoping for an easy 4th round win this time around for Maria.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #1656
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
There's absolutely nothing wrong with discussing Vika and Serena's performance during this year's OZ Open in this thread. Nothing.
Having conversations, arguments, agreements or disagreements ABOUT TENNIS is one of the things that makes The Siberian Siren enjoyable, in my humble opinion.
As long as you keep it nice and classy of course.
I agree. Vika and Serena are completely relevant. What are the chances Maria is stopped by another player that isn't one of them? It happened like, what? Thrice last year? And Paris barely even counts because of Fashion Week. I completely enjoy reading other Maria fan's thoughts on their strengths/weaknesses etc.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #1657

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
The 4th round somehow seems difficut for Maria to overcome. Last year Maria played three tough three set matches and lost the other one.
I'm just hoping for an easy 4th round win this time around for Maria.
This year is a completely different story though , last year she played an inspired Sabine in the 4th round and lets face it even though she didn't drop too many games in her run to that round she wasn't that impressive as she is this year .
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1658
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
This year is a completely different story though , last year she played an inspired Sabine in the 4th round and lets face it even though she didn't drop too many games in her run to that round she wasn't that impressive as she is this year .
Completely. She was good last year, but she wouldn't have obliterated Venus in this manner last year.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #1659
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to miss the SF/F I keep planning my holidays at the worst times I missed the last weekend of the french last year too. Hopefully the result is the same.

I will be in the same city as Maria though
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1660
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda hate that she's playing the third match...so hard to schedule. And I'm not tired atm so I could catch some sleep in advance
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #1661
country flag gc-spurs

Haha I just remembered something funny. I was at Maria's practice court yesterday and there was this woman there who would groan in pain everytime Maria would miss a shot, or groan out "Noooo!". You know how we get stressed out during matches? She was in that state during practice, it was absolutely hilarious. My friend joked that that would be me in 30 years

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #1662

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Haha I just remembered something funny. I was at Maria's practice court yesterday and there was this woman there who would groan in pain everytime Maria would miss a shot, or groan out "Noooo!". You know how we get stressed out during matches? She was in that state during practice, it was absolutely hilarious. My friend joked that that would be me in 30 years
. He's probably right though . I think all members of SS could see themselves at that point someday in the future .
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1663
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
. He's probably right though . I think all members of SS could see themselves at that point someday in the future .
If I ever hit rock bottom that'll be me

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1664
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

why would anyone get so stressed out during a practice session?
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1665
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

That person NEEDS to post here
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote