Aussie Season of FUN 2013 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #166
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Season of FUN 2013

AJDE ANA! I know she can. Yes she can! Believe me guys, let's believe together.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #8
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham,
Tokyo
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #167
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

I won't see it, I'll be at work . But I do believe .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #168
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
I can't allow myself to believe I'm actually very exciting to watch it though

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #169
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

I know she can win! Hope dies last ! AJDE ANA JUST DO IT

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #170
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is useless against anyone remotely in form.

Only Ana gets aced 7 times by Radwanska...

So many returns into the bottom of the net or into the crowd..

And FHs! Dear GOD, FH was as bad as ever for most of the match.

0-7 in BPs with the most stupid play.

Aga played well though. Routine easy win for her.

This kind of match just shows how harmless Ana's game is.. and how stupid she can be on court.. if only Ana had a brain!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #171
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Kudos to Aga, she has improved and was far too solid. The annoying thing is that Ana could have quite easily won in the same fashion. This breakthrough that we've been waiting for just isn't going to come

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #172
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Ana's game was HARMLESS. When she was connecting with the ball she blew Aga off the court. The problem was that she just couldn't stop missing. She said it herself you have to be patient against Aga. Consistently deep and heavy balls in the middle of the court am have helped her more than trying to blast a winner near the lines every time.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #173
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
I don't think Ana's game was HARMLESS. When she was connecting with the ball she blew Aga off the court. The problem was that she just couldn't stop missing. She said it herself you have to be patient against Aga. Consistently deep and heavy balls in the middle of the court am have helped her more than trying to blast a winner near the lines every time.
Its harmless because it doesnt bother anyone.. Sure, if Ana had a brain things would be better... but this game hardly tinkles top 10 players.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #174
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
I agree, it is not harmless and it can do a lot of damage. The problem is that it can do so to both her rivals and Ana herself. Today was an example of the second scenario.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #175
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Ana, attitude? No grunts, no ajdes, no fistpumps, just nothing? You lost like Kim to Nadia at AO 2010. Didn't appear on court, had a 'day'. Go to Nis and do something useful, smack them all if you're a tennis player.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #176
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Its harmless because it doesnt bother anyone.. Sure, if Ana had a brain things would be better... but this game hardly tinkles top 10 players.
It's not her game that doesn't bother anyone. It's Ana. They all know she's a meathead.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #177
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Sad. It's not like i expected her to win or anything, but this still kind of hurts It's just that, she's not getting any younger. It's not like she's a 21 year old and a 4R is something to build on. You know? Just to watch her get routined again and again on the big stage, it's disheartening. I mean, she played well, made some brilliant shots. But it was the usual again. Poor play at key moments, not converting on break points, one good shot followed by 5 bad ones. I don't know. It makes it hard to keep believing she'll get over this never ending slump. Maybe this is her level now and we've got to accept that. I think that's what makes me sad
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #178
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic is broken I don't watch tennis today anymore It's too frustrating for me

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #179
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It's not her game that doesn't bother anyone. It's Ana. They all know she's a meathead.
Yeah.. which is probably worse.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #180
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
Sad. It's not like i expected her to win or anything, but this still kind of hurts It's just that, she's not getting any younger. It's not like she's a 21 year old and a 4R is something to build on. You know? Just to watch her get routined again and again on the big stage, it's disheartening. I mean, she played well, made some brilliant shots. But it was the usual again. Poor play at key moments, not converting on break points, one good shot followed by 5 bad ones. I don't know. It makes it hard to keep believing she'll get over this never ending slump. Maybe this is her level now and we've got to accept that. I think that's what makes me sad
The thing is that other players can beat someone relevant now and then. Petrova can beat Aga, Cibulkova can beat Vika, Woz can beat Serena, Marion can beat everyone. Ana can only beat JJ, she even choked during that match, luckily JJ choked even worse. Ana choked against Chokestur in Moscow. Like... Who chokes against Sam?
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote