Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 300 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #4486
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Ogi
And I was still bragging to my friend about having none of those effects but it's totally happening now.

Who can blame you, studying sucks all the energy from anything. True story
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #4487
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently caffeine has like a half life of 6 hours or something so you aren't supposed to drink coffee etc 6 hours before bedtime. That's just impossible though.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #4488
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

IKR. I really should have gone for the decaf.

Not out on a Saturday night? Or studying?
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #4489
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Well I supposed to be.
I'm gonna watch the latest AHS, if I can get a link to work.
Then study until Maria's match.

I haven't been out in so long, can't wait to get drunk on Friday when exams finish.
How come you're sitting in?
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #4490
country flag domon17th

American Horror Story? I'm so out of touch with American drama serials Find a torrent?

My stupid new year resolution of no more Drunkmon and that unfortunate cup of coffee and voila, here I am
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #4491
country flag jameshazza

Yeah, I only keep up with it and Revenge. Nikita will have to wait until Easter unless I start watching an episode a day or something and True Blood but it isn't airing at the minute.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #4492
country flag jameshazza

Also, why did you give up drink for New Year's?
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #4493
country flag domon17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
All I'm going to say from the Chicago episode of American idol is she needs to jump on a dtrain stat . She's so horny

"You wanna take something off"
"You got a girlfriend"
"He could be the next Bieber" "the Bieber don't do this to me!!!"
What is this Mark? At this hour for your timezone you should be completely wasted alrdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Also, why did you give up drink for New Year's?
You follow a long list of shows, at least compared to me

UGH WELL. I wasn't that big into drinks and partying but the last breakup was hard so I got kind of into the partying to numb myself shit. The last drinking session which was to celebrate my birthday, I got so drunk that some random guy made out with me and I didn't remember at all. It's weird to say this but I just feel a little unsafe cause really anything could have happened so yea Lucky another friend dragged me home and I was in one piece the following day
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #4494
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Awww
You know, making out with dudes isn't so bad... And you know, as long as you are with your friends, it's alright IMO.

I hope I won't log on all drunk tonight.

BTW don't pay attention to my sig -- I lost a bet
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #4495
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

What was the bet?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #4496
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Serena had to win the Australian Open, no?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #4497
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Jesus, cam2cam experiences I'm not you I don't prostitute.

So you do it for free; oh, your future in accounting ain't that bright. Anyways, I can't at the vile sexism & xenophobia reeking from your post. Just because a girl is drop dead gorgeous does not mean that she puts out for money and the fact that I may still have a hint of Russian hooker accent doesn't mean I am one. Not that I am that outraged at your lack of formal education and manners but still you shall be beheaded into the nearest future guillotine style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Why, do you want to take part in our fun? a foursome could be great.

Ugh, Deborah I ain't going that route with you, yuck. Sorry but I have outgrown communicating via sexual remarks. Just go to the Lamegrade and talk to your lame peers in such a manner; I know they are all flaming queens but oh well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
i was just lurking GM during Simon-Monfils()... bandabou just mentioned Maria in the Rena result thread... not even 5min later his post was deleted and banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Do it all the time.
The worst thing is if I'm drinking it to keep me awake during studying I still feel tired, as soon as I go to bed - wide awake.
Oh, great now that you have unconsciously mentioned a song of Katy Perry. Pieter will show up and preach about her or that demon he worships.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4498
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Ugh, Deborah I ain't going that route with you, yuck. Sorry but I have outgrown communicating via sexual remarks. Just go to the Lamegrade and talk to your lame peers in such a manner; I know they are all flaming queens but oh well ...
Brigade talk You don't know how to attack me, do you ? I don't even care if you like them or not, me liking them doesn't mean I preach everything they say BTW besides they all are gay and don't have a weird obsession with Doomsday and Justy, like you do
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #4499
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Oh, great now that you have unconsciously mentioned a song of Katy Perry. Pieter will show up and preach about her or that demon.
No he wont He completely abandoned SS and Vika is deffo his favorite player now

I don't know how anyone can go from having Masha as their fave to Vika
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #4500
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
No he wont He completely abandoned SS and Vika is deffo his favorite player now

I don't know how anyone can go from having Masha as their fave to Vika
No, he didn't.
Craig. is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread