Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #886
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

I rewatched her Tennis channel interview and she is like that 5 years old girl at times, so cute.
Her exclamations: all of you are taller than 5'3''? And I am not actress! ARE gold

And that mini film captures her daily life order, cool.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #887
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I hope someone downloaded it maybe on some other site/forum :sobbing

this time I saved it
You legend!
Ha, she's fairly old fashioned regarding dating. Also who was the magician that convinced her to do this interview?!
And, no, Maria. Your inability to memorise lines is not the reason you are not an actress. Your inability to act is.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?

Last edited by Steve : Jan 20th, 2013 at 09:24 PM. Reason: dmca violation
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #888
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Mini Movie: Beating Venus

Ha! Caught a glimpse of myself in that, albeit fuzzy.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #889
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

OMG that interview is gold! LOL I died out of laughing. And Mash, why don't you name that long-distance relationship; it has a name and we all know it. "And you hope he looks better than on the computer screen.." ??????? OMG... I really feel sorry for the guy; +you basically confessed you broke up.
And the end is hilarious.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #890
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
AO 2013 3R: [2]Maria Sharapova def. [25]Venus Williams 6-1 6-3

that grunt at 1:52 btw

orgasmic
btw i just realised, masha is one of the few players to have won a 6-1 set against both Williams sisters (albeit however long ago she did that to Rena)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #891
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I hope someone downloaded it maybe on some other site/forum :sobbing

Yes!

this time I saved it
Awesome vid. I love that as she has gotten older she has opened up more about her as a person not just Maria Sharapova the tennis player.

Last edited by Steve : Jan 20th, 2013 at 09:24 PM. Reason: dmca violation
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #892
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

QueenMariaSharapova's H/Ls are longer btw

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #893
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Venus.

Ugh I just want Masha to win this damn thing!
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #894
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Poor Venus.

Ugh I just want Masha to win this damn thing!
I felt sorry for Vee too. I like her and wished she had played someone else instead of Maria so I could have rooted for her. Obviously her health problems did not help. You need to have the energy of an ox to play Maria.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #895
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I think this seals it, the AO is definitely my favourite slam. That little movie clip, the website streaming, the energy and vibe, such a well organised and fan and player friendly slam! Love it.

That Maria interview is gold, really.
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #896
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

I think if it wasn't for the awkward time zone (waking up at 4am to watch Maria tonight) the AO would definitely be my favourite slam. It definitely seems to be the most well organised, and the video vault that they have online is amazing.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #897
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

The AO is definitely my favourite slam after Wimbledon. Wimbledon just has that something special that makes it stand out for me - wearing white, the tradition, the prestige, the most famous court in tennis, the history etc. I think Wimbledon is tennis in its purest form (or as pure as it can be these days).
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #898
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

To be clear: all credit goes to Joana who twitted the tennis channel video from another source, after it was made private
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #899
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
I think this seals it, the AO is definitely my favourite slam. That little movie clip, the website streaming, the energy and vibe, such a well organised and fan and player friendly slam! Love it.

That Maria interview is gold, really.
Is the website streaming free? Cannot anyone access it? I can't see it on my pc.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #900
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
Sharapova vs Kvitova 2012 Roland Garros Highlights «HD»
http://vimeo.com/57659319

i've been wanting to see this match for the longest time... your vimeo videos are amazing!

the only other match i'm dying to see is Maria vs Kirilenko @ Olympics.. do you have it?
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote