The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #436
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #437
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

New tweet

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Funky wall, lovely lips. Great street for a photo shoot. pic.twitter.com/OKWpWo96

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #438
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Roamingpova has moved her holiday-style updates from fb over to twitter
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #439
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
He was just an Aussie junior I think. Since Voltchkov is hobbling.
Shame she can't practise with Grigor because of the media hounding. Thanks for all the great pics, BTW.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #440
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

New photostreams for Daylife pics: (iplextra.indiatimes.com not working)

For pics from AP: http://latest.prnewswire.com/search/...1/?q=sharapova

For pics from Getty & Reuters: http://legalpronews.findlaw.com/sear...1/?q=sharapova

The trick for large pics:

Click on a thumbnail to view the picture, copy the image location of the 350px picture on the preview page, change “350x” to “1000x” (for horizontal photos) or change “x350” to “x1000”(for vertical photos) in the image location.

For example, on this page:
http://legalpronews.findlaw.com/phot...V4?q=sharapova

Copy the image location:
Code:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03n1ae31U14V4/350x.jpg
Change it to:
Code:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03n1ae31U14V4/1000x.jpg
Then you get the large picture.

For a vertical photo on this page:
http://legalpronews.findlaw.com/phot...op?q=sharapova

Copy the image location:
Code:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cj44Ej8Ra7op/x350.jpg
Change it to:
Code:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cj44Ej8Ra7op/x1000.jpg

#FxxkyouDaylife#

Last edited by LoveMasha2008 : Jan 19th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
LoveMasha2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #441
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Shame she can't practise with Grigor because of the media hounding. Thanks for all the great pics, BTW.
She did once, didn't she? Plus everyone is talking about him yet we haven't seen him around... I am not buying this relationship seriosly yet....
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #442
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Clicketty click.(Now with larger pics.)

Last edited by roddo1234 : Jan 19th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #443
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

My last day at the Open brings some more practice pics

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #444
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #445
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I really like that she's hitting and having matches with ATP rookies.
I think she's trying to return bigger serves and more power than I've noticed before
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #446
country flag roddo1234

Thanks to 'gc-spurs' for all your pic sharing.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #447
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post

Thanks to 'gc-spurs' for all your pic sharing.
Great pictures. I really hope Maria will once play a tournament in top-and-shorts, she looks so good....
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #448
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I think she's trying to return bigger serves and more power than I've noticed before
That's what i noticed too, since the practice in Brisbane and on, maybe even the off season she seems like she has been woorkin a lot on her returns
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #449
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks gc-spurs and roddo for all the great photos. You bring joy into our lives.

Is it me or has Thomas aged a lot since coaching Maria especially in the last year?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #450
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReboundAce View Post
That's what i noticed too, since the practice in Brisbane and on, maybe even the off season she seems like she has been woorkin a lot on her returns
Don't we all know what she's preparing for...
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote