Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #196
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

I lost

Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #197
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #198
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
I lost

I like watching you play .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #199

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Really?
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

Jesus Christ!!
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #200
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all

Quote:
I lost

Wich is your racket ?
Felipe Abe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #201

Racket? Actually I played with his

Jesus Christ!!
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:06 PM   #202
country flag lozzapee

lozzapee is an unknown quantity at this point

Any tennis players that would not mind answering a few questions, to help with my design project would be much appreciated!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...psQ3c6MQ#gid=0
lozzapee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #203
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Submitted my thoughts!

I'll have to post some of my pics on here once I get to them.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #204
country flag JovanvoliAnu

JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light

It's an image,I will post soon a video
JovanvoliAnu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #205

JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light JovanvoliAnu is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater Can u see this?
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #206

I don't know who is racquet seen like this :3
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #207

Third place on the masters under 16 in Serbia. Top 8
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #208

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #209
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Racket? Actually I played with his
Lmao!

You're pretty good.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:51 PM   #210
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post

I see now

The other one that wouldn't embed
Lmfao!