Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #3301
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Good luck Jelena in your next tournament
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #3302
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

I think it will be Bogota pr something like that...

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #3303
country flag MB.

MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

I did love that, at the net, Jelena was the one who pulled Ana close and went in for the kiss. So classy.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #3304
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
I think it will be Bogota pr something like that...

She plays Doha first, and then Bogota the week after :S

strange schedule, not playing in Dubai after so many years..

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #3305
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

I did love that, at the net, Jelena was the one who pulled Ana close and went in for the kiss. So classy.
Well ofcourse, she's not the obnoxious one.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #3306
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena

Another loss to Ivanovic Jelena is now officially Ana`s bitch

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #3307
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Jelena

Another loss to Ivanovic Jelena is now officially Ana`s bitch
Anas (3-8), Justines (0-10), Kims (1-7) Marias (1-6)Amelies (1-6) Chakvets (3-7) Oudins (0-2)
Yep, thats JJ, a real bitch
But how many players have beaten Serena 4 times and still alive to tell? None. (except Venus, but that does not count) Curent top 8 have that much combined!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #3308
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLaN_89 View Post
She plays Doha first, and then Bogota the week after :S

strange schedule, not playing in Dubai after so many years..
In Bogota she will be like shining star. Of course even Urszula would be a star there, but Jelena will receive money for playing there. And she will be favorite to win title there.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #3309
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

It's better for her to play these small MM's. She needs confidence through wins. Look at how much it helped Errani and Vinci. I think she should play more doubles too. Doha she can get some easy points if she gets a lucky draw. Hopefully she'll work hard the next few weeks.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #3310
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Jelena and Mirjana are in the 3rd round of doubles after Groenefeld and Peschke giving a walkover.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #3311
country flag MB.

MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Jelena and Mirjana are in the 3rd round of doubles after Groenefeld and Peschke giving a walkover.
La Empressa's intimidation tactics.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #3312
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Jeca and win AO, in doubles You can do it, just one win and you are in QF
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #3313
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
Anas (3-8), Justines (0-10), Kims (1-7) Marias (1-6)Amelies (1-6) Chakvets (3-7) Oudins (0-2)
Yep, thats JJ, a real bitch
But how many players have beaten Serena 4 times and still alive to tell? None. (except Venus, but that does not count) Curent top 8 have that much combined!
Henin, Myskina and Kvitova are the only significant players that JJ never managed to beat. OTOH, she has wins over Serena, Venus, Sharapova, Kim, Hingis, Davenport, Pierce, Kuznetsova, Mauresmo, Azarenka, Ivanovic, Li, Stosur, Schiavone, Woz, Safina, Dementieva etc. I believe that this stat is more significant than her h2h against Chakvetadze, with all due respect.

About her wins over The Sisters. Jelena was one of the few players with a brain and gameplan against them, she was playing to win, while today's top players are shitting their pants, while they're praying to win 3 games against Serena.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #3314
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Really strange decision not to play in Dubai. It's her residence right?

Former World No.1 (Current rank: No.12)
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey
Evan James is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #3315
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
I saw this & was like
Jankovic: Not that young.

"Fuck, that serve! Long legged stork!"

Empress
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread