Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 294 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #4396
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Honestly, seeing mods starting to take action about the usual mess that happens in GM is only a good thing. Good for nice posters and bad for trolls/haters, and I'm talking about every "faction"
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #4397
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

My auto correct on iPhone mark (hence the no Internet situation)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #4398
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Omg that barrie guy who started to post in our thread is like 50, I put him on my ignore list because I am not reading those posts.
Sorry but that's pathetic to say so.... Age is just a number. we all share the same passion... Not all tennis fans are 20... thank god !!!!

Anyway @gociku (and thanks Cosmic Voices for defending me ) : yes I used to be a Masha hater, but I always got along well with most of Mashabators, and you know there is a very thin line between love and hate. I was a Maria fan in 2006-2007, then stopped for some reasons, loved to hate on her, wouldn't miss a match and last year, I figured out hating on her was damn pathetic, I was not missing her scores or matches, I liked her fans, used to stan for her ? All that surely meant something? So I realized I actually liked her. I even defended her to Henin stans ffs.

Anyway, I don't care what you think of me, but I am not going to leave the SS just for you when I have a great time here. The SS is really nice and peaceful, I can say ithas nothing to do with the jungle that GM is.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #4399
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana is playing Date-Krumm. Pretty winnable tbh but I know she'll blow it.

And yeah it's after 4am here I was just out clubbing. We met some people who were from Perth too which was pretty cool
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #4400
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am pathetic sometimes, it's a flaw I know, but there is a reason, it's not so much about the age, but we had another poster in that thread who did some stuff which was just weird and he was 32 or something, idk it was just a correlation I found. *i have nothing against older people*
A Maria fan or someone else?
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #4401
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well she beat Safarova so who knows

The last time I went clubbing a fight broke out next to me, and once they'd finished this random lady who was 100% plastic got in the middle of the dancefloor and started jumping up and down and turning around in circles. She almost knocked someone out with her fake knockers
Beating Safarova in a Slam is about as impressive as beating Shahr Peer

Interesting story
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #4402
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Sorry but that's pathetic to say so.... Age is just a number. we all share the same passion... Not all tennis fans are 20... thank god !!!!

Anyway @gociku (and thanks Cosmic Voices for defending me ) : yes I used to be a Masha hater, but I always got along well with most of Mashabators, and you know there is a very thin line between love and hate. I was a Maria fan in 2006-2007, then stopped for some reasons, loved to hate on her, wouldn't miss a match and last year, I figured out hating on her was damn pathetic, I was not missing her scores or matches, I liked her fans, used to stan for her ? All that surely meant something? So I realized I actually liked her. I even defended her to Henin stans ffs.

Anyway, I don't care what you think of me, but I am not going to leave the SS just for you when I have a great time here. The SS is really nice and peaceful, I can say ithas nothing to do with the jungle that GM is.
Love is stronger than hate :P
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4403
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not sure if good or bad thing for you guys, but NashaMasha is apparently banned too, I hope not permanently.
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #4404
debby

Quote:
I think he was a Safarova fan.
I bet it was Martian Jeza ?

He is an exception, Barrie_Dude is nowhere like him
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #4405
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm so glad that the mods are trying to get rid of all the trolls The situation was out of control today!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #4406
debby

It's gonna be worse the day of the final unless it's something dull like Flipper-Hampton
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #4407
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

So here's me in the snow at Hyde Park

❄❄❄
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #4408
debby

Quote:
YES, how'd you know. He was very rude to some homosexual posters in the thread and continued to post there after saying he thought they were unequal and wrong and stuff like that.
Because he is one of the craziest around here I used to talk to him in private.... and .. yeah no

He is homophobic, racist, has anger issues, and is 100% conspirational theories....
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #4409
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Yessssssssssss
mean.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #4410
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I bet it was Martian Jeza ?

He is an exception, Barrie_Dude is nowhere like him
Yeah it was him and he said homophobic stuff in our thread when like half of us are gay

You'd think that once you're 32 you'd be over trolling. At least people like Wert can use age as an excuse
Closed Thread