Ana Konjuh - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1111
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
"Ana worked hard on her first day: sparring with left- handed Australian Storm Sanders was continued with a practice against Christina Mc Hale, after which she warmed up Donna Vekic for her first Australian Open match. Last practice of the day was an hour of play with Petra Martic. All that tennis was wrapped up with a condition training in the afternoon- informed us Christian Schneider."...from Ana's web site.

Oluja was sparring with Storm. They miss Tornado only. hahaha
BTW...Where is Tornado ?
I like the name Oluja
It has a ring to it
I am sure her and Storm are both deadly

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1112
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Probably not. Tornado is Alicia Black. You probably think that Tornado is Taylor Townsend.
Yes you are right my mistake...

I think she is injured...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1113
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Juniors play on court No.8 which is covered by cameras.5 matches.I understadnd why they put Laslo Djere (Orange Bowl), Sara Tomic(young Australian), Nikola Milojevic (No.1 junior), but for last two matches I don't see why they deserve to be on TV !? There are much more atractive young players to watch !
I hope that they will continue with that and that we will have an oportunity to see Ana also.
Interesting to see matches of juniors on a tv court, that's not something we see often, even on slams. I'd say part of the reason behind tomorrow's scheduling is that in the last two matches there are Italians vs Americans; both large nations (lots of potential viewers) and both countries in which tennis is VERY popular. Of course, it would be great to be able to follow Ana's Melbourne journey via live streaming. I wonder how she'll handle the pressure this time around, cause she is for the first time ever in a situation that a great result is not only expected of her, but also that she has very little credit in the public for not doing so. At EH she was a seed, but no one in the general public really expected she'll be the one lifting the title, so there was no major pressure, and at OB she was in a situation where she entered the tournament after another one won just last week, so if she would've went out early most people would just say it was expected because she was tired. However, this time she is playing her first event of the year and is seeded #2, so expectations will be like never before. Hope she handles it well.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #1114
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

I just hope that she'll play some pro tournaments in February...and of course Hvar, Bol and Sibenik in April
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #1115
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Yes you are right my mistake...

I think she is injured...
Taylor has quit the juniors and will focus on senior events only. I think her last junior match was a loss to Ana
I hope Ana goes all the way and then starts focusing on 10Ks--it's clear she can already play on that level
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #1116
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Taylor has quit the juniors and will focus on senior events only. I think her last junior match was a loss to Ana
I hope Ana goes all the way and then starts focusing on 10Ks--it's clear she can already play on that level

Yes, we know that, but we are talking about Ali Black...
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1117
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She finished 2012 as TOP 5 junior and she should get MDWC at two (2) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $50,000 prize-money level and direct entry into the Main Draw at one (1) ITF Women’s Circuit event up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.

I'm very curious when and where she will use that WC's.

And about AO, excellent draw, pressure is big and I hope she'll be able to handle it.
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #1118
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Go Ana!

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #1119
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She finished 2012 as TOP 5 junior and she should get MDWC at two (2) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $50,000 prize-money level and direct entry into the Main Draw at one (1) ITF Women’s Circuit event up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.

I'm very curious when and where she will use that WC's.

And about AO, excellent draw, pressure is big and I hope she'll be able to handle it.
she handled it well at the orange bowl. hopefully she can take care of business here too.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #1120
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Good luck, Ana!
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #1121
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Won 63 64
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #1122

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Where can you follow the scores btw?

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #1123
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/index.html
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
Thanks! I hadn't even thought of the official site I'm really tired

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #1125
country flag croat123

rough first round...she'll need to play better