Australian Open R3: [2] Maria Sharapova d. [25] Venus Williams 6-1 6-3 - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #421
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of
Re: Australian Open R3: [2] Maria Sharapova d. [25] Venus Williams 6-1 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
Please . It's a big tennis event,not some casual tea party.
I believe its matter of taste, really.
petkoan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #422
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Well the untalented Sharapova won 3 majors by the time she was 21
I wonder why these talented chicks can't be at least twice as successful then...
I mean if this slow, untalented, screeching player like Pova can do it, then why not the others with much more "talent" in them (whatever that is anyway)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #423
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
You might want to realize that "Sgt Timmykinz" has two addictions - wanking to pics of Sharapova and posting stunningly idiotic comments about her on TF. So factor that in when you read his posts.
But why?
I'm on this boad since this morning. And nobody can give any arguments to their haterific posts.
Not one.
And i thought it would be hard to talk with Schalke 04 fans ....
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #424
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Okay, sorry, "his".

And why is she good then?
I know that she works hard, but that alone isn't enough to win Grand Slams or be as sucessfull as she ist.^^
Talent and skills have very little to do with that these days.
I've never questioned the effort she puts into her tennis or her legitimacy.
She's been having a successful career and she definitely works hard, yet I can't agree on calling her skilled.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #425
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post

Oh come on, Andy and I have hardly anything in common.
Miranda would never look down on me.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #426
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
Talent and skills have very little to do with that these days.
I've never questioned the effort she puts into her tennis or her legitimacy.
She's been having a successful career and she definitely works hard, yet I can't agree on calling her skilled.
I have to disagree, Simply because an untalented player would NEVER become a professional tennis player. Especially not one that successfull.
Hard work isn't nearly enough.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #427
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
Celebrating this win is like celebrating kicking a puppy.

Why not wait until she beats the other Williams? Then you'll have something to celebrate!

Considering the amount of people predicting that Venus would win, I'd hardly say the victory wasn't worth celebrating.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #428
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is a fucking mess.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #429
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

DEAD I would respond but I don't want to be banned.

Vartan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #430
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

And yet again it's turned into a Maria vs. Serena thread.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #431
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

The fact the thread is closed only means I have time to go through posts and hand out some more bans.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread