Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #1171
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

Hell yeah! I had to leave it at 5-4 30-30 when she missed a sitter. C'mon Hev, take this set

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #1172
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Saved three MP's in tiebreak. So impressive.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #1173
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Up a break now in the third.

Come on Heather, finish her off.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #1174
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Uh oh, I think she may have a cramp....
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #1175
country flag Evans.

Yeah it seems she is cramping.

Two matches in a row, not good. Though today's match has been brutal.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #1176

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Nah, she seems to be fine 4-0 up.

Possible bagel?
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #1177

Watson def Pervak 4-6 7-6 6-2 ! Amazing comeback!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #1178
country flag nicky-j-c

nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice

Woooo! How much i'd love to see an upset in the next round but i think Aga's defense out-defends Heather's We'll see! Speaking of defense (sorry it's not thread related but devastated Lisicki let Wozniacki escape.

Amelie Mauresmo Martina Hingis Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva
Love You FOREVER
nicky-j-c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #1179
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

YAS Heatherrrrr

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #1180
country flag Evans.

Dire stats, and she wasn't particularly playing well. But as usual she fought so hard and deserved the victory.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #1181
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Great job Hev
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1182
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Lost easily to Radwanska, as expected. I just think that Radwanska's style of play nullifies Hev's strengths, such as they are.

But there is still a chance she may be top 40 in the next rankings - dependent mostly on whether Jovanovski and Robson win their next round.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #1183
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
Lost easily to Radwanska, as expected.
It was a better score than last time. So Heather is improving, although that was already evident.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1184
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

2013 Australian Open - Day 5 (Heather Watson) x48

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1185
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote