Ana Konjuh - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #1096
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Ana will not be 2nd but 3rd seed because of Putintseva's Pro Ranking
Ana's game at it's peak on clay is around Top 150, I don't doubt that
I wonder how she'll go on the US Open style hard
Kinda wished Donna would play Juniors so they could play eachother
On Clay I would bet on Ana
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #1097
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

New article about Ana on Juniors ITF website: http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...-cup-team.aspx
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1098
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C6el0XzFg4
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1099
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Last night I listened Australian Open Radio and one of the commentators was talking about Ana and sad that he is impressed with her game and that he wouldn't be surprised if she won one of the slams in next 3 or 4 years
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #1100
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Last night I listened Australian Open Radio and one of the commentators was talking about Ana and sad that he is impressed with her game and that he wouldn't be surprised if she won one of the slams in next 3 or 4 years
Good thing no one's putting any pressure on her...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #1101
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

There was an interview with Ana on 'sportska televizija'.(for Croatians only)
I didn't watch but there will be a replay at 23:20.

Last edited by ivananda : Jan 15th, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1102
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/tou...tid=1100028072

Ana was very lucky with the draw.
All the best girls are in the other half of a draw: Danilina,Kontaveit, Lottner, Siniakova

Last edited by ivananda : Jan 18th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1103
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
There was an interview with Ana on 'sportska televizija'.(for Croatians only)
I didn't watch but there will be a replay at 23:20.
Anyone watched?
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #1104
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:

All the best girls are in the other half of a draw: Danilina,Kontaveit, Lottner, Siniakova
Because first seed putinsteva had late WD.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1105
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

IK
Anett has Danilina and then Lottner and finally Siniakova, before Ana
Still, Ana vs Anett final is still a possibility, in fact probably the most likely final
My dream is coming true

BTW, Oluja is Donna's hitting partner
I think she could win on clay

Oluja 3rd Match on Court 15
I can keep live scores if you want and put it in one post, but you probably don't knowing some of you all of my posts are hat of an imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Because first seed putinsteva had late WD.
Do you not know how to spell
First Eliat instead of Eilat and not Putinsteva instead of Putintseva
I bet I could find more if I could be bothered
And yes I can criticise you because I speak 3 languages other than English and my spelling is better than that
And these are places and names Easy

Last edited by chingching : Jan 18th, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1106
country flag ivananda

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
IK
Anett has Danilina and then Lottner and finally Siniakova, before Ana
Still, Ana vs Anett final is still a possibility, in fact probably the most likely final
My dream is coming true

BTW, Oluja is Donna's hitting partner
I think she could win on clay

Oluja 3rd Match on Court 15
I can keep live scores if you want and put it in one post, but you probably don't knowing some of you all of my posts are hat of an imbecile

Do you not know how to spell
First Eliat instead of Eilat and not Putinsteva instead of Putintseva
I bet I could find more if I could be bothered
And yes I can criticise you because I speak 3 languages other than English and my spelling is better than that
And these are places and names Easy
"Ana worked hard on her first day: sparring with left- handed Australian Storm Sanders was continued with a practice against Christina Mc Hale, after which she warmed up Donna Vekic for her first Australian Open match. Last practice of the day was an hour of play with Petra Martic. All that tennis was wrapped up with a condition training in the afternoon- informed us Christian Schneider."...from Ana's web site.

Oluja was sparring with Storm. They miss Tornado only. hahaha
BTW...Where is Tornado ?
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #1107
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Will we have another junior Grand Slam champion since Marin Cilic's 2005. Roland Garros?

I think we never been closer to that...

If Ana win here, she will be #1 junior for sure, even if she make final she could be #1...

3rd match after 2 junior matches...it shouldn't take very long till Ana will be on court...4 AM maybe?
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1108
country flag okramb

Quote:
"Ana worked hard on her first day: sparring with left- handed Australian Storm Sanders was continued with a practice against Christina Mc Hale, after which she warmed up Donna Vekic for her first Australian Open match. Last practice of the day was an hour of play with Petra Martic. All that tennis was wrapped up with a condition training in the afternoon- informed us Christian Schneider."...from Ana's web site.

Oluja was sparring with Storm. They miss Tornado only. hahaha
BTW...Where is Tornado ?
She is done with junior tennis since Orange Bowl...
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1109
country flag ivananda

Juniors play on court No.8 which is covered by cameras.5 matches.I understadnd why they put Laslo Djere (Orange Bowl), Sara Tomic(young Australian), Nikola Milojevic (No.1 junior), but for last two matches I don't see why they deserve to be on TV !? There are much more atractive young players to watch !
I hope that they will continue with that and that we will have an oportunity to see Ana also.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #1110
country flag ivananda

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
She is done with junior tennis since Orange Bowl...
Probably not. Tornado is Alicia Black. You probably think that Tornado is Taylor Townsend.
Closed Thread