AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #1366
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Her reaction shocked even me all I have to say is I don't think it was disrispect towards Vee, it showed how pressed and worried she was about this match imho. Still, a little bit overreacting :P
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #1367
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was overdramatic and obnoxious.

OH and unnecessary
Silas is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #1368
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

well when she actually plays well and wins they have to find something else to be fucking stupid about...

To me it seems like she was very unsure of what the result was going to be and she was just relieved...people can get over it
Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #1369
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

her reaction was great! hopefully this win will give her so much confidence like against Henin in 2008

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1370
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

The reaction was fucking awesome Maria just beat Venus losing 4 games, of course GM is gonna bitch
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1371
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
No, Vee Tennis died today
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWaagh View Post
Maria is a vile human being. Classless screaming and a rude celebration/handshake. Venus was very calm and classy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
Sharapova's attitude was so cocky tonight....She was acting like a complete bitch and was being so disrespectful....I cannot wait until Serena or Vika hammer her ass hard in the final after those antics tonight...She will get her payback in a few rounds and I hope it's severe...What a disrespectful bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRena View Post
Can't wait for Serena to face this Sharapova.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post
I was going to congratulate Maria, she played stunning tennis. You can tell she REALLY got up for this match, superb! I don't think she got the memo that Venus is a 'hasbeen'.

But...that reaction. BEYOND classless. To be still fist pumping AT THE NET! Screaming and fist pumping AT THE NET...at a R3 victory? Why is she so extra when she beats Venus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWaagh View Post
Maria is a vile, disgusting human being. Classless screaming and a rude celebration/handshake. Venus was very calm and classy. Serena will now beat her 6-0 6-0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .ivy. View Post

Serena's gonna be out for revenge. Never wanted Sharapova to make the final so badly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
This slewfoot, obnoxious, tall turkey. Taking out all of her seething anger against this elderly veteran.
She has no idea what she has just done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
she must faked her injuries before AO
Poor Korean

Poor Venus and her look when Maria firtpumpng
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Her reaction at the end was quite telling. The sisters have her pressed... even a win over Venus is like an orgasmic experience for her.

Not going to help you girl, still leaving empty-handed no matter what you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I didn't see the match but obviously the better player lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLdEnSeToV View Post
OMG Venus's eyes and face after Screamoutova's celebrating hhaha...pathetic and classless Screamoutova as always.
Classy from GM as usual
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1372
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Heaven take me now... thank you Maria
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1373
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Her reaction shocked even me all I have to say is I don't think it was disrispect towards Vee, it showed how pressed and worried she was about this match imho. Still, a little bit overreacting :P
Really I was totally expecting is...especially as it got much tighter in the end.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #1374
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I am not a revengeful kind of person, but this troll posted the same post THREE times. He needs some bad reps

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=120
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #1375
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I thought her end reaction was unnecessary, but certainly understandable. It's Venus Williams afterall, who's in some sort of momentum-shifting patch having just broken and holding, Maria surely sensed the danger of her turning the match around. If anything, it just shows how much respect she has towards Venus, to bring her A game right from the get go

So yea, GM will be GM and overblowing everything Pova-related out of proportion.
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #1376
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Twitter reaction to the Rodionova's tweets are so hilarious

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #1377
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
I thought it was overdramatic and obnoxious.

OH and unnecessary
Really???

Surely you have seen a lot of her matches. Her intensity is what she is known for. She reacts like that quite a bit after big matches. Her reaction actually showed Venus a lot of respect as she took the match 'that seriously'
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #1378
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just reporting all the tards talking about Serena in the thread... it's against the rules and considered spam now, isn't it?
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #1379
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Her reaction was fine. She didn't mean anything against Vee. It is her way of letting out bottled up emotions. She was playing a multi slam champion. She expected a tough match and she was just happy to go through to the next round. She has already told Sam Smith on court interview when she asked about her reaction.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #1380
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Twitter reaction to the Rodionova's tweets are so hilarious
I hope she got backlash