Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question.... - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #1366
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Whips Out the Errors! It's OK tho, still has her job as Rena's Doubles part

Love you Vee and you guys When she started to raise her level at the end, it was just too late.

And yes, over the top reaction from Pova Disappointing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #1367
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Whips Out the Errors! It's OK tho, still has her job as Rena's Doubles part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
Guys I really hate relying on doubles, fuck doubles
I know right We need to find a hobby for the next week or so.

Serena in the final next Saturday will be the only reason for me to watch this tournament. I have no interest in any other players male or female
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #1368
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Love you Vee and you guys When she started to raise her level at the end, it was just too late.
Oh fuck off
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #1369
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I find doubles fun. I watch most non-Williams matches too. I like that they play the Slams. But it is annoying that the only slams that are brought into that household are either both of their's or just Serena's. I doubt that'll change, 7 is a nice # though.

Anyways, as I said, I want that Calendar Year Slam + YEC, so going to be cheering for them!

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #1370
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
Oh fuck off
thank you

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #1371
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
Oh fuck off
You really won't believe if I told you that I was rooting for Venus to win the match. But fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #1372
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/bobbychin/status/292205813022482432

Lemme save this so I can send it to Serena before their next meeting as a reminder!

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1373
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Its a shame that Venus lost but we must now accept she will never win the Australian Open or hold the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Trophy.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #1374
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

I like Maria but yes quite OTT celebration for a match that wasn't even close

I just don't know what will make Vee get a coach
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #1375
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
Guys I really hate relying on doubles, fuck doubles
I hear ya, I know the sisters are gunning for the records, but I'm not staying up and missing dinners for doubles matches

But i do like seeing the sisters having fun on the court together.

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1376
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Its a shame that Venus lost but we must now accept she will never win the Australian Open or hold the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Trophy.
We could always just ask her to tweet a pic of her holding one of Serena's Daphnes.

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #1377
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

4th on MCA tomorrow.

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #1378
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I liked doubles, but it's always disappointing to her winning doubles matches after singles defeats!
Julia or Ree should win this title or...
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #1379
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Sharapova never reacted like that even after winning a grand slam!! OOOOOOO an ass whooping is due for her ,Aga,and Kerber now lol Trust tho this will motivate Venus,she's not going to take this lost lightly! Next time she'll know to be ready against these top players,shaky forehand and barely moving isn't going to cut it,she knows this
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #1380
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

now this was disrespectful
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote