Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1501
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendeR View Post
This is not Kiri's mum. This is mother of Alexander Ovechkin.
Indeed. Kiri's mum is probably much more beautiful
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #1502
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendeR View Post
This is not Kiri's mum. This is mother of Alexander Ovechkin.
I know!

...you can just see a little part from her on the 2nd pic posted, that's why I asked for more

it's obvious that the other woman can't be kiri's mum

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #1503
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

with Ovechkin's mother at the Olympic ball is Moscow, 14.12.2012

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #1504
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

^ wow, she looks amazing as usual.

Throw her a vote in this...not doin well so far!!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472108
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #1505
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

Kirilenko stands far above everyone else. Standing next to her, Alexander Ovechin looks more like Kramer from Seinfield than a stud hockey player. She'll dump him.
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #1506
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

My 2012 top 12 sexy WTA players on court. Do you agree? Vote: http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...s-em-acao.html

Happy Xmas!
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #1507
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1508
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

She is very fit as usual. I notice she has a strap on her knee...
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #1509
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't post my pics here anymore
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #1510
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

15 yo Kiri playing Roehampton back in 2002

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #1511
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the phoos of Kiri in 2002. She was so skinny with her pipecleaner arms back then. She has worked so hard to add weight and muscle the past decade. Kiri is still slender just not like she was as a junior.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #1512
country flag totauk

totauk is an unknown quantity at this point

15 year olds are suppose to be skinny. I was. Kids are just are just force-fed coca-cola and McDonalds these days so our perception of the "norm" has been altered.
totauk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1513
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

2013 Australian Open - Day 4 (Maria Kirilenko) x19

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #1514
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Ashleigh Barty (AUS) / Casey Dellacqua (AUS) def Maria Kirilenko (RUS) [3]/Lisa Raymond (USA) [3] 6-4 6-4

They were 4-1 up in 1st set. Changing partners was a big mistake for both players

JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #1515
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Ashleigh Barty (AUS) / Casey Dellacqua (AUS) def Maria Kirilenko (RUS) [3]/Lisa Raymond (USA) [3] 6-4 6-4

They were 4-1 up in 1st set. Changing partners was a big mistake for both players

Total disaster. No need to swith from Petrova unless Kiri was getting a better power player to compliment her. Too bad Kiri did not reunite with Vesnina or partner up with Safarova. So far Maria and Raymond are a terrible teeam. I hope they each realize this and aren't committed as a team for the whole season. Kiri can rely on her singles game while Lisa needs to do well in doubles to make money so Lisa must be really frustrated at this point.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote