Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #91
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

She and Pavs are into the 3rd round of doubles, after defeating the #8 seeds of RKJ and Abigail Spears, 64 62.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #92
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie played so well today in the doubles she was slaying them with passing shots and lobs, big hitting all around. Idk where that was yesterday, and she screamed when they won

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #93
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

https://picasaweb.google.com/1122363...yJanuary182013

doubles pics in this album after the radwanska watson match pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #94
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

That's really great for the both of them. They deserve a break after both having a bit of a disaster in the singles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Lucie played so well today in the doubles she was slaying them with passing shots and lobs, big hitting all around. Idk where that was yesterday, and she screamed when they won
I know it's the doubles and not quite the same, but it's good that she rebounded with a strong peformance and took out her frustrations in her next match. Lucie and Anastasia really seemed to enjoy themselves if the pics are anything to go by.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #95
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks dave Hope you enjoy the tennis and the sun, right now in france it's snowing

Glad she is having fun and is playing well in doubles !!

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #96
country flag Davodus

The doubles draw is so open only Jankovic/Lucic next, only 2 seeds left in the bottom half so watch them lose to Jankovic/Lucic

Btw Lucie is so buff

More practice pics in here https://picasaweb.google.com/1122363...January192013#

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #97
country flag Davodus

So i've left Melbourne now which means I cant go to the doubles tomorrow shouldve put it on today but whatever

I did manage to see Lucie before I left, she did a signing at autograph island so i got some pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/1122363...yJanuary202013

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #98
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Dave, do you think lucie recognises you now as you are following her everywhere at brisbane and melbourne ?

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #99
country flag Davodus

Yes she looked at me on wednesday and when i turned and looked back, she looked quickly away. It was so awkward that I left

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:14 AM   #100
country flag Davodus

Into the doubles QF when Jankovic retired at 2-1...sorry for Jankovic, but a slam QF is a good result no matter how you look at it, and its only Barty/Dellacqua or Grandin/Uhlirova in the QF

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:33 AM   #101
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

Yeah, Historical result And finally she stays in the 2nd week of GS Hope she can get through to the SF
ML1452 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:00 AM   #102
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Well at least my thread brought Luce some luck... Quarterfinals in the doubles is good, especially since it's SUCH an improvement compared to Lucie in doubles a year ago. Maybe this will take the edge off of these slams in the singles by doing well in the doubles?

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:16 AM   #103
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Not one of Lucie's better doubles matches... They lose to Barty and Dellacqua 62 63. Her returning was not the best.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:28 AM   #104
country flag Davodus

She and Pavs both played awful. Flat, nothing tennis. I think not having a match since Friday didn't help tbh but just terrible...so many errors. And Barty/Dellacqua had a looooottt of luck

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:55 AM   #105
country flag Davodus

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis-...premyslet.html interesting read...Lucie said she was too slow, everything was physically shut down from the heat and she couldnt handle it. That's not really a good thing, but she's pretty candid.