Sloane Stephens - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #1846
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sloane Stephens

Sloane wins 6-4, 6-3!!!
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #1847
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

match summary...match_summary.JPG
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1848
country flag somethingkinda

somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold

I think a top 16 seed by the French Open is a realistic goal. Tough but if she wins the matches she is suppose to win, she can get there
somethingkinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #1849
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

3rd match on Show Court 2 tomorrow, after Kuznetsova/Suarez Nacarro and Cilic/Seppi.

Meanwhile.......... https://twitter.com/australianopen/s...05269696143360 Subtle.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1850
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #1851
country flag Jimmy Dragoon

Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Sloane Stephens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
3rd match on Show Court 2 tomorrow, after Kuznetsova/Suarez Nacarro and Cilic/Seppi.

Meanwhile.......... https://twitter.com/australianopen/s...05269696143360 Subtle.
I saw that pic and I immediately thought of the speculation here. I guess it is no longer speculation . . . SLOANE AND JACK are an item. Eat your heart out Maria and Grigor, tennis' s newest hot couple
Jimmy Dragoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #1852
country flag Jimmy Dragoon

Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.heavy.com/news/2012/08/ja...-need-to-know/
Okay, I knew I wasn't crazy. Jack sock U.S Open of 2012 was dating the chick in this article.
Jimmy Dragoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #1853
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Dragoon View Post
Okay, I knew I wasn't crazy. Jack sock U.S Open of 2012 was dating the chick in this article.

I wonder if they're going to play mixed doubles
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #1854
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Aww come on even the AO website is thinking they are a cute couple. But we really don't know anything for real yet. I honestly don't think the media at large, at least here in the U.S would even speculate on them because they would never think they were a couple unless they got caught ing like Venus and her current boyfriend at the U.S Open. I'll say this they do look cute together. I thought Jack got injured in Quallies? But he's in the Mixed Doubles draw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Dragoon View Post
That's why I don't think it's definite about him and Sloane. But it's not impossible because that article was written 5 months ago and things can change quickly in relationships, especially when you're talking about 19/20 year olds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I wonder if they're going to play mixed doubles
Doubt it, she's said she's not very good at tennis, but I bet they would make one hell of a beach volleyball team.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #1855
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really looking forward to Sloane playing Laura in the next round. Sloane could sooooo be a top 20 to top 16 seed by the French.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #1856
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer7 View Post
I'm really looking forward to Sloane playing Laura in the next round. Sloane could sooooo be a top 20 to top 16 seed by the French.
Me to as I have high hopes for both players Of course, I'll be pulling for Sloane to make the 4th
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #1857
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

4-4

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #1858
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

6-5

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #1859
country flag Trey

7-5

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #1860
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

7-5 6-3

Top 20 and a chance of making the QF!!