Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #3271
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Urghh hold bitch

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #3272
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Orgasmic!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #3273
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

She is playing very well, I am proud

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #3274
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, I haven't seen Jelena playing like this for months. She needs a bit more confidence to play better.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #3275
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Frankly, I haven't seen Jelena playing like this for months. She needs a bit more confidence to play better.
And she's injured, if she could play like this more often (without the choking part!!!!), she could be a top 15 player in 4 months or so.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #3276
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
And she's injured, if she could play like this more often (without the choking part!!!!), she could be a top 15 player in 4 months or so.
Yes, she has no serve today because of the injury, her first serve is very good last year

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #3277
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

seems she will never, ever beat ana
but the game overall was pretty much pleasing.
such a shame.
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #3278
country flag Cajka

Well done, Anka. But I'm so gutted for JJ. Her game is there FINALLY! But she needs more confidence. This is top 15 level IMO, she needs to think about the positive things here and this is by far her best match during the last few months.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #3279
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

JJ

Stay healthy now

Jelena except serve needs also volleys. Her volleys weren't bad today, but she hit them in bad directions. Did she play different way in her match against Koehler or she was bad in match against her?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #3280
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Her game is definitely still here. Love how she was striking those BH DTL. Almost vintage. Defense is also good. Hopefully, she keeps improving as the season goes on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #3281
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
Yes, she has no serve today because of the injury, her first serve is very good last year
Apart from low self-confidence, that's the reason why she lost this.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #3282
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

encouraging play from JJ.
Showed up in the end much better than expected.
Her best match in Aus open. looking good for the rest of the year and especially the clay season.

Shame about not holding the last service game.
However at least she did not give it away easily.
Would have been interesting to see if Ana had it in her to take the match on serve.
JJ wish you a good year.
pj5 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #3283
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Jelena played pretty well the only 2 things I can say f-ed up was the 4 break points in Ana's opening game and playing like a P at the 2nd break point at 6:5.

And I agree with U guys she needs more confidence. She needs a win at a smaller tournament(I mean I wouldn't mind a GS but stay realistic a International or Premier to get her groove back)! Really really needs it!

I hope for a good 2013 with her and U guys!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #3284
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed, girls were so good!

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 44 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #3285
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

JJ .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread