Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1036
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

2013 Australian Open - Day 4 (Laura Robson) x63

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1037
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1038
country flag ryczy

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1039
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Go Laura. I'm Buzzing!!!
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #1040
country flag ryczy

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1041
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...433907736.html
Quote:
Q. Is it in some ways more satisfying the fact that it was kind of you didn't play quite as fluidly as you did in New York and therefore more satisfying?

LAURA ROBSON: Well, I would say all the wins are equally satisfying, but this one was probably the toughest in terms of, you know, how long the match was and how up and down it was.

I think the turning point of the match, it seems, was when my agent got pooped on by a bird. (Laughter.)
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1042
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

So excited about the match up with Sloane. It feels like a new generation is emerging at the moment with these two and also Vekic, Keys and potentially Barty on the way up too. Take down Generation Suck!

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #1043
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy she got the win, Sloane will beat her sadly. Hope Laura can put up a good fight.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #1044
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Laura!! Please receive vengeance against Sloane
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1045
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Great fight from Laura, I'm so proud! It was an error fest but she got the win in the end and these sort of matches can only help her improve. Sadly, I don't think she'll have much left in the tank against Sloane AND Sloane is in amazing form- she's playing top 10 tennis at times. Hopefully they'll be put on a show court and Laura will be inspired!

Good luck Laura
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #1046
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Only just realised that this was her 100th career victory Big milestone deserves a win big.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #1047
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Her post-match interview.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #1048
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Laura is third on court two.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #1049
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Sadly, I don't think she'll have much left in the tank against Sloane
I don't think she should be too tired from her match with Kvitova. The points were really short and definitely not grueling.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #1050
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
I don't think she should be too tired from her match with Kvitova. The points were really short and definitely not grueling.
I agree. It was only her third match of the week (including doubles), and the other two were very short.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote