Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1021
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy, thank you Laura

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1022
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

YASSS

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #1023
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1024
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

So incredibly proud of Laura and how much she has improved from this time last year !!
Not her best form by far, but played well when it mattered and has shown everyone that she is getting tougher to break down !!
Heart may have been coming out of my chest in every point but i wouldnt have it any other way !! Congrats Laura

Sloane next, you can do it, believe

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1025
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The Sloane match is epic and it will mark the beginning of a new WTA era.

Let's do this, Laura.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1026
country flag Jekyll

Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of

totally agree that in these two last slams we are seeing that something new is happening with the teens

I love Laura's serve!
Jekyll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1027
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

If her serve works reliably she will win slams,if not forget it.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1028
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1029
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Oh wow! What a brilliant win for our beautiful Laura! Gutted that I missed the match, damn school, I had 2 free periods aswell Very impressive how she handled the third set unlike Kvitova... This should send a message out to all the haters and critics Stephens again next, hopefully she can use this momentum and confidence boost to reach the last 16
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #1030
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Hate the way some people are dismissing this. Yes, Kvitova was poor, and for large periods so was Laura, but how many 18 y/os on the tour have beaten 3 GS champions in the past 2 slams?
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1031
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

I'm not dismissing Laura. I think she is great ,But needs to improve to fulfill her undoubted Slam talent.I agree that in the past I expected her to be a flop but today was a lot of bottle.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1032
country flag DefJax

DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Hate the way some people are dismissing this. Yes, Kvitova was poor, and for large periods so was Laura, but how many 18 y/os on the tour have beaten 3 GS champions in the past 2 slams?
None, yet somehow she gets more criticism than any young player on the tour

Anyone have any idea where her ranking will be after this?
DefJax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #1033
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

So proud of Laura
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #1034
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
With success comes hate and jealousy.

They always come up with excuses;
Clijsters: 'she's virtually retired' - doesn't change the fact she hadn't lost at the USO since 2003
Na Li: 'she's inconsistent' - completely ignoring her brilliant form coming into the tournament
Kvitova: 'Been playing shit for months now' - even though she's still a top 8 seed.

People will run out of excuses one day, don't worry

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #1035
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefJax View Post
None, yet somehow she gets more criticism than any young player on the tour

Anyone have any idea where her ranking will be after this?
Her ranking 42-44
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote