2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #286
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra and Laura dancing Gangnam Style in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I wonder what will happen to Petra's UniCredit Bank commercials. The bank has jumped on Petra's slam-champion bandwagon and now she lost in 4th and 2nd round of slam and pulled out of YEC.

Are they going to terminate the contract?

We Don't Care at the moment!!!!!!!

Sorry Petronius.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #287
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Unfortunately, Petra deserved to lose .. She had to win a game when there were 3*-1 30-0 and a few game-points.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #288
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I'm disappointed, flopping to Flopson? Really girl?
You seem to be one of the few on here, that hasn't noticed the alarming degradation of her game and mental strength, even compared to early last year.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #289
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Unfortunately, Petra deserved to lose .. She had to win a game when there were 3*-1 30-0 and a few game-points.
Agreed.

I don't care what your excuse is.

And it's not like Robson was lighting it up either.

Well deserved loss on Petra's part.

Congrats to Flopson.

Hopefully, this will make Petra finally re-access everything about herself, her game and handlers.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #290
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

At least we broke the Subforum viewing record - 67 people

See you during Fed Cup against Aussies, Petra vs. Sam (both in poor shape right now).
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #291
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
You seem to be one of the few on her, that hasn't noticed the alarming degradation of her game and mental strength, even compared to early last year.
honestly, i was surprised she stayed in a match that long, old Petra wold have lost it before, this's + in improved fitness but the old old Petra would have carry on from 3-0 to a win. I believed in her till last point was over but like i've said it before, won't pass any judgment before 1R of FC is over, until them it's just a dissapointing start of the season that can be followed by a win at RG\Wimbledon
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #292
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Agreed.

I don't care what your excuse is.

And it's not like Robson was lighting it up either.

Well deserved loss on Petra's part.

Congrats to Flopson.

Hopefully, this will make Petra finally re-access everything about herself, her game and handlers.
I agree on this one too. When I saw her letting Robson come back on third when she was 3-0 up, I knew Robson was deserving to win it. To be honest, I thought Petra would win tight during the second set when I saw her quite motivated again she was 5-2 down, but I think asthma took its toll and dubious mental aspects from her part didn't help either. Deserved win for her contender.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #293
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

The thread title is off. It's more like "Kvitova collapses to Robson" I managed to see 3-0 and then . did she have it at 5-3? Either way when she broke herself to 0 . it was . . .uggh. The worst part is that I don't get upset at these losses anymore.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #294
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
honestly, i was surprised she stayed in a match that long, old Petra wold have lost it before, this's + in improved fitness but the old old Petra would have carry on from 3-0 to a win. I believed in her till last point was over but like i've said it before, won't pass any judgment before 1R of FC is over, until them it's just a dissapointing start of the season that can be followed by a win at RG\Wimbledon
How long, when did you start watching Petra again?

Old Petra would have won this match early or long.

Don't act like Petra has never won tough 3 set matches before. She has, and against better opponents. Where you been?

You making too many excuses, and trying to see the glass half full.

There is nothing about THIS CURRENT Petra, that is better than Petra Circa 2011 or first half of 2012.

Ask any of us here, that's watched those year, and see what they tell you.

I'm sorry.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #295
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
did she have it at 5-3?.
4-2..
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #296
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
The thread title is off. It's more like "Kvitova collapses to Robson" I managed to see 3-0 and then . did she have it at 5-3? Either way when she broke herself to 0 . it was . . .uggh. The worst part is that I don't get upset at these losses anymore.
You are correct.

Some people need to take the rose colored glasses off here.

You can't be up 3-0, serving 30-0, against an opponent--that's not playing great, and lose (plus so many other opportunities).

I don't care what's going on with you.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #297
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
4-2..
Thanks . I had to watch sporadically. But I *knew* she'd pull through . . then . . .
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #298
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

OH GOD PETRA

three hours???? 11-9???? ohhh boy this girl has some serious thinking to do
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #299
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Petra's solution. Say goodbye to all the crap advice,start training in a warm climate and remember you won a slam by hitting. Stuff the doubters and don't let them win. Wimbledon is yours if you have the mental trength.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #300
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
D E L U S I O N A L

PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote