On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 312 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #4666
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

^ *sighs* .. Standard phrase from this type of poster : "I am a xyz-fan, but [insert insult of some sorts]" ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #4667
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
^ *sighs* .. Standard phrase from this type of poster : "I am a xyz-fan, but [insert insult of some sorts]" ..
You need an extra "^".

Edit: I may be getting a bit carried away!

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Jan 17th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
C. W. Fields is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #4668
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Posts to disrupt the forum domination
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #4669
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
The next generation of Caro fan?
Am reminded of the scene from The Untouchables where Connery's character interviews a couple cadets at the firing range(the second of whom,played by Andy Garcia,joins the team).When the first cadet was asked why he chose to become a police officer,he stammeringly replied,"To serve the community...and....I think I...could help........with...crime."---to which Connery replied,'There goes the next chief of police.'

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4670
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Posts to disrupt the forum domination
Maybe this forum should changed from the Caroline Wozniacki forum to the C.W. Fields forum.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #4671
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly,I don't ever fantasize about Caro romantically,despite her shining beauty,yet I had a dream,last night,that we were married(for whatever reason,Rory never entered my subconscious imaging).Afterwards,I died for some unexplained reason and was looking on from the afterlife as Caro happily held our young infant(couldn't tell male/female)in her arms.There was already another man in her life,but he was some dorky professional type...he wasn't some handsome playboy.He was moderately attractive enough so as not to be an eyesore for Caroline,and I somehow intuited that he was a doting husband and responsible stepfather.....too bad that TF gem Paulmara isn't a Caro fan or he might give us some insightful dream interpretation

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #4672
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Freddie Nielsen about his mixed double partner Sabine Lisicki

Quote:
I'll probably look like the girl in our mixed doubles, fear the Danish tennis player
And awww, he would rather play with Caro! Pity that Caro don't want to play neither doubles or mixed doubles!

Quote:
- Of course I would rather play with Caroline (Wozniacki, ed.), But she is busy with singles, so I armed me with patience for that one day she think that I'm worthy enough to play. And then we take it from there, says the Dane.
http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1901544.ece

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #4673
country flag bruce goose

You see??That goes back to my theory about Lisicki's being opportunistic in her bf quest;she can see how captivated Nielsen is with Caroline,so now she's taking advantage of him in his moment of weakness

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4674
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Freddie Nielsen about his mixed double partner Sabine Lisicki

And awww, he would rather play with Caro! Pity that Caro don't want to play neither doubles or mixed doubles!

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1901544.ece
Freddie seems so nice Unfortunately, Caro is not very "doubles/mixed friendly"

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #4675
country flag bruce goose

My brother gave me a coffee-table sort of book this Christmas titled,"What's Your Poo Telling You?".....Yeah,THAT kind of poo...will give you all a book report once I figure out the plot

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #4676
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
My brother gave me a coffee-table sort of book this Christmas titled,"What's Your Poo Telling You?".....Yeah,THAT kind of poo...will give you all a book report once I figure out the plot
Your brother is a real poophead.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #4677
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Your brother is a real poophead.
People that understand poo tend to live longer.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #4678
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I think you should repay this display of caring and affection by buying him an illustrated guide to dermatology and sexual health. . That's a book that will draw him into a morose, addictive, and voyeuristic session that should last a few months, and prompt a few visits to high class clinics around Mexico. Nothing like a closeup of an ulcerated scrotum to send the shivers down your spine and off the the nearest room with a mirror and a lock on the door.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #4679
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
I think you should repay this display of caring and affection by buying him an illustrated guide to dermatology and sexual health. . That's a book that will draw him into a morose, addictive, and voyeuristic session that should last a few months, and prompt a few visits to high class clinics around Mexico. Nothing like a closeup of an ulcerated scrotum to send the shivers down your spine and off the the nearest room with a mirror and a lock on the door.
While I appreciate your creative suggestion,my brother really can't speak Spanish to save his life,so he won't be coming here anytime soon.However,he's not terribly far from the Washington,D.C. area which,like San Fran,has a disproportionately high number of unmarried males...and the abundance of STDs which invariably accompany that stat...so I'm sure that he can find one of those clinics you referred to above

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #4680
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
poophead.
That's actually tantamount to vile profanity coming from YOU;I'm reminded of Ritter's line from "Clear and Present Danger": 'You are SUCH a boy scout!'....but I mean that in a GOOD way,Protoss

Closed Thread