AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #1186
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Defo staying in tomorrow night
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #1187
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Okay. I've been left with only one choice... to wake up at 8AM and watch the match (recorded) before I go to work at 10:45. Will I get much sleep? Nope. But it's my only choice, and this is too important of a match. If I go to work without watching beforehand, it's almost guaranteed I'll accidentally see the result.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #1188
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! I was hoping for a night match since I have work and would have had to miss it otherwise.
I'm gonna be staying up all night doing mental math anyways.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1189
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

It is likely that the Round 1+2 bakery will take a pause tomorrow. In any case, I feel the match will pretty much depend on Maria's racquet. If Maria plays a solid match I do not see Venus as a huge threat (hopefully, I'm right).
Maria can certainly win this match, and she should.

Go Masha!
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #1190
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Im not going to lye Im nervous about this match. If the Venus of round 1 shows up she will give Maria an almighty battle. I really hate that this match up had to happen so early for both of the girls sake. Im going to be a wreck until this match is over. I really hope Maria can keep playing the way she has been and lift again as she did after her first round.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1191
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Can't watch. Exam, so she better win and I'm nervous too.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #1192
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Im not going to lye Im nervous about this match. If the Venus of round 1 shows up she will give Maria an almighty battle. I really hate that this match up had to happen so early for both of the girls sake. Im going to be a wreck until this match is over. I really hope Maria can keep playing the way she has been and lift again as she did after her first round.
I think people are overrating that performance of Venus. I was at that match. Galina played god-awful to be honest. Venus even said so in the interview herself. She literally missed so many of Venus' 2nd serves. As well as that she hit 10000 DFs because she was struggling like hell to deal with the sun.

The good thing about this match-up is that Venus is not a terrific returner. Sure she will hit return winners here and there but her returning has been far from perfect. As well as that, her 2nd serve is a glaring weakness in her game. There are going to be opportunities in a lot of her service games.

She is a great champion, no doubt. But she certainly has weaknesses that Maria will no doubt be able to exploit.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #1193
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

i'm gonna be watching that match with Shafanovic., we will probs be hot messes
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #1194
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I think people are overrating that performance of Venus. I was at that match. Galina played god-awful to be honest. Venus even said so in the interview herself. She literally missed so many of Venus' 2nd serves. As well as that she hit 10000 DFs because she was struggling like hell to deal with the sun.

The good thing about this match-up is that Venus is not a terrific returner. Sure she will hit return winners here and there but her returning has been far from perfect. As well as that, her 2nd serve is a glaring weakness in her game. There are going to be opportunities in a lot of her service games.

She is a great champion, no doubt. But she certainly has weaknesses that Maria will no doubt be able to exploit.
I hope your right I want to see a good match but I want to see Maria coming out the winner in straights.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #1195
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'll reschedult my day! I can't miss the match! I'm really nervous!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #1196
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Today was a great day! Skulked Maria's practice, called her over for autographs and she came right to us. Exchanged a few words with her (like a decent exchange), made her smile... and then smirk, got a couple of things signed. Later in the day got to watch Hingis have a hit with Sascha (Serena's hitting partner) and got an autograph for my dad from her. Then I asked Sascha for a photo with him and he got me to climb onto the court side of the fence to have it taken (he actually wanted to lift me but hell no way I put anyone through that). Made the heat and the eventual 40 degrees C worth it.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #1197
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THAT PETKOVIC MATCH. BETWEEN THE WAY SHE WENT DOWN 5-1 IN THE SECOND AND MY STEPMOM IN THE BACKGROUND SAYING OMG SHE'S USELESS THE OTHER ONE IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!111 I ALMOST HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN. WE ARE NOT. REVISITING. THAT. EVER. It's like the Vika match in Miami, she put herself back in a position to take it to a third and flopped.

Last edited by SilverSlam : Jan 17th, 2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: IN MY RAGE I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL!!!!!11
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #1198
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Today was a great day! Skulked Maria's practice, called her over for autographs and she came right to us. Exchanged a few words with her (like a decent exchange), made her smile... and then smirk, got a couple of things signed.
^N >_____<

What did you talk about?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #1199
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
^N >_____<

What did you talk about?
Haha my t-shirt. 2 years in a row its about my t-shirt. But I elaborated on the t-shirt more this time haha, such a freak but so worth it. The smirk was prompted by Sugarpova hehe.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1200
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I never watched that Petkovic match and I never will. Watching last year's final was enough for me

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote