Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question.... - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #856
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Whips Out the Water Color and Blue Hair To Claim Daphne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
If they win Australia, they'll play Roland Garros. I would love to see them win the Grand Slam in doubles.
They already have in 09-10.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #857
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

There was off-court drama in the doubles match. Some woman in the crowd starting screaming hysterically half way through the second set right in the middle of a game. Vee and Serena were like "wtf?!" and went to their seats.
The umpire was saying the woman was having some sort of fit. I guess it could be sunstroke or something sitting out in that heat for hours. Anyway, play was suspended for a few minutes while the woman was attended to and taken away for treatment.
Hope she is ok!
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #858
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
6-3 6-1 win. Not a fan of that outfit. Just no.

Serena said she felt great, so good news for the doubles. Also, she said earlier in the week that she intended to play Mixed, but Venus wanted to play doubles and Vee takes priority. And that they intend to play most of the slams. I think they'll probably play all, but I wonder if RG or USO is the one they question. RG so Serena can focus on singles or USO because as they stated many times, they don't like the travel from the hotel.

3 wins down, 10 more to go, Vee!
Serena should have played Mixed Doubles she needs that Boxed Set.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #859
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Have you guys seen Serena's post match interview today?

Q. Venus and Maria is obviously a big one tomorrow. How do you see that panning out?

SERENA WILLIAMS: It will be a big match. I think Venus obviously has nothing to lose, and she will play great tennis. She will do her best.

Q. You have a better head to head against Maria than pretty much anybody else on tour. Are you giving Venus any specific tips on what to do tomorrow night?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, obviously I will, but, you know, at the end of the day, she will be fine. She's been playing tennis a really long time and she's a fabulous player. She will do good.

at the nothing to lose line, coming out for big sis this time. Hope it works it's magic

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #860
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

Yeah I lol'd when I read the nothing to lose line
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #861
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Serena needs to learn to say no to Venus when she plans to play Mixed Doubles in future at the Australian Open & French Open they should just stick to Doubles at Wimbledon & US Open.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #862
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Serena needs to learn to say no to Venus when she plans to play Mixed Doubles in future at the Australian Open & French Open they should just stick to Doubles at Wimbledon & US Open.
No!

I think it's lovely the sisters always put each other first. Why not continue to add to their legacy as a doubles team?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #863
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Night match again... i hate it
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #864
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
ooo I want to see!!

More importantly how's Vee serving and returning?
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #865
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Night match?! Ugh...
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #866
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

I like the outfit and it obviously resembles a ballerina's dress.

Oh hell no, another night match... why do most of us have our exams this month?! I don't care how much I sleep, this match is going to be the BOMB and I won't miss it even if I have to sacrifice my eight hours of sleep. BRING IT ON VEE!

I'm going to try and predict this one out:

(Head) I am not even going to write what I think will happen...
(Heart) Although Masha is one of my top faves, she still has time in her career. I pick Venus 6-4 6-3, take it now Vee this is your draw and I already have your winning gif.

We will still Veelieve Venus, no matter what happens tomorrow.

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #867
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Ive cancelled my appts for tomorrow morning. Come on Venus you can do it.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #868
country flag madeaismad

madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all

I am PRAYING that the REAL Venus shows up tonight. Ever since she has come to terms with her Sjogrens diagonsis, the one part of her game that has kinda slipped away is her movement. I don't think age has anything to do with it because Serena is in her 30s and is moving quite well, it's definitely due to her disorder. However, I'm hoping that Venus comes out tonight FULLY energized, fit, and ready to display the trademark of her game that has made her one the most dangerous players in the game. When that girl is in full flight she is virtually unstoppable. Venus, bring out your inner juggernaut. LET'S DO DAMAGE.
madeaismad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #869
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Come strong Vee, you can do it!
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #870
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Sat my last exam today!!!! Can't wait to wake up tomorrow at 9 and watch Venus annihilate Sharapova!!!!!
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams

Last edited by V.e.s.W : Jan 17th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote