Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - Gefeliciteerd, KWORB! - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #526
country flag Mr Show

Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all
Re: Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - Jankovic survived. Onto day FOUR

day 4
Roberta VINCI
bu Tsurenko
Tennis Tipping
2011 Roland Garros Champion with Pedropt along with 3 others,
12 DC Champion
Fear The Clown I will make you cry
Mr Show is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #527
country flag amitooshacham

amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light

Day 4:
Pick - Hampton
BU - Wickmayer
amitooshacham is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #528
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Day 4: wickmayer (BU kuznetsova)
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #529
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 5

Pick: Flipkens
Back Up: Bartoli
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #530
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Day 5
Pick - Flipkens
Backup - Li

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #531
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Day 5 : Flipkens
BU : Bartoli
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #532
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

While cheering for Stephens and thinking about my day 5 pick, I just found out I was already out in day 2

Picking Arvidsson? What was I thinking? I was convinced I picked Kuznetsova lol

Sorry for making useless picks and good luck to all survivors!
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #533
country flag garyyoung

garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all

DAY5 Flipkens
BU Kerber
Finalist (5):2011-Birmingham 2012-Sofia, 2013-Stuttgart,Oeiras,Guangzhou
DOUBLES (with xieergai) Winner (5):2012-Indian Wells ,MADRID 2013-Brisbane 2014-Australian Open,Eastbourne
Finalist (6):2012-Dubai ,Miami ,Birmingham 2013-Kuala Lumpur,Brussels,Carlsbad
garyyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #534
country flag traddles

traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of

D5 Flipkens
BU Goerges
traddles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #535
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

D5: Ivanovic
BU: Radwanska

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #536
country flag Nick Simioni

Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice Nick Simioni is just really nice

Day 5 - Flipkens
BU - Goerges
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #537
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

Day 5 A Radwanska
Bu Li
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #538
country flag rbfilipe

rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice

Day 5

Pick: Radwanska
BU: Goerges

Titles
Suicide: Hobart (Int'l, 2012), Brussels (Premier, 2012), Shenzhen (Int'l, 2013)
PAW: Brisbane (Premier, 2013)
FITD: Stanford (Premier, 2013)
rbfilipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #539
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Day 05.
Pick= K.Flipkens
Backup= V.Williams
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #540
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 5 - Flipkens
BU - Ivanovic
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote