December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #1216
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

MIXED DRAW
(1)Raymond/M.Bryan v. Peschke/Matkowski
Bobusic/Guccione v. Medina Garrigues/Soares
Barty/Sock v. Hsieh/Bopanna
Wickmayer/Klizan v. (6)Groenefeld/Lindstedt

(3)Mirza/B.Bryan v. Stosur/Saville
Spears/Lipsky v. Kops-Jones/Huey
Mattek-Sands/Tecau v. Hradecka/Cermak
Dellacqua/Smith v. (7)Hlavackova/Bracciali

(8)Goerges/Nestor v. Paszek/Peya
Shvedova/Istomin v. King/Melo
Martinez Sanchez/Cabal v. Llagostera Vives/Marrero
Black/Hanley v. (4)Huber/Mirnyi

(5)Petrova/Bhupathi v. An.Rodionova/Rojer
Srebotnik/Zimonjic v. Rogowska/Matosevic
Lisicki/Nielsen v. Gajdosova/Ebden
Arvidsson/Qureshi v. (2)Vesnina/Paes

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #1217
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Very pleasing to see Sam turn around and get a strong doubles win the day after her disappointing match.

Goerges/Stosur def. [16]Hantuchova/Medina Garrigues 6-3 6-1

Although the girls had heaps of missed opportunities, for a bit of perspective, it's worth remembering that only two of them lost to lower ranked opponents. Well basically one, if you consider that Liv and Vesna Dolonc have really similar rankings. They others really had no business beating those other opponents anyway so their losses shouldn't be seen as a negative.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #1218
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Ash Bartynis playing with Jack Sock
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1219
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I thought they would have got Barty to play with one of our young boys like Kyrgios or Kokkinakkis. Anyway Jack Sock is a talent and plays good doubles so that partnership may just work. Some success in the mixed doubles would be wonderful after the singles carnage.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #1220
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Interesting partnerships there. Casey again has elected to play with a local as opposed to playing with a higher ranked international player.

No easy draws there. Can't see a clear favorite in any of our match ups.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #1221
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
I thought they would have got Barty to play with one of our young boys like Kyrgios or Kokkinakkis. Anyway Jack Sock is a talent and plays good doubles so that partnership may just work. Some success in the mixed doubles would be wonderful after the singles carnage.
Some are speculating that maybe it is because they are represented by the same agency https://twitter.com/zootennis/status/291757217370218497
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #1222
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Lol, Kirilenko and Raymond are just way too class for Barty and Dellacqua.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #1223
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Ash's net reflexes are amazing
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #1224
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Ash's net reflexes are amazing
That was pretty great lol.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #1225
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

Oh my, incredible stuff.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #1226
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Nice little comeback lol
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #1227
country flag binky-GOAT

It was fun while it lasted, but this is womens tennis in Australia. Choke or losing after 1st set is inevitable
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #1228
country flag binky-GOAT

I blame Stosur for this.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #1229
country flag binky-GOAT

For future reference, a footnote should be made about every Aussie disappointment at AO:

*Stosur played at this event
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #1230
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Bobusic/Guccione also starting well