Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #451
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
We're you the lady with the Luxembourg coat of emblem flag or the guy in the front row above me because there were only 4 people clapping for Mndy
Neither.

I came in the middle of the first set and stood at the back. My phone kept buzzing texts so I was a bit on and off and left just before matchpoint.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #452
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #453
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

plays doubles tomorrow, i probably won't catch her though.

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #454
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing your photos. Great job!
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #455

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Double with Moulton came back, 26 64 76(10)... So surprising...
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #456
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy has moved into quite a decent doubles player - top 50 is in reach

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #457
country flag Kəv.

I was there for the doubles match
They were up 4-1, then it went to a TB and it got really intense On MP for Martic/Mladenovic, Moulton-Levy hit a smash and I was so scared because she missed like 3 in that set already. And they were down 4-1 in TB as well. Then on 8-8 Mandy/Megan won the point and Mladenovic got a code violation for hitting the ball up into the crowds. Then Mandy hit a smash on MP which won the game I also got a pic with Mandy

It was so funny because she is like a head taller than Moulton-Levy

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #458
country flag Kəv.

My pics from yesterday

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #459
country flag Kəv.

She was so happy all the time, her and Megan were always smiling it was great to watch.

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #460

So beautiful Mandy. Thanks for your pics.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #461
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

Mandy *+*
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #462
country flag Kəv.

Went down 64 64 to Makarova/Vesnina today

I thought they didn't play that badly. Mandy and Megan should partner up more They looked so happy on court and before play.

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:33 AM   #463
country flag Kəv.

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:51 PM   #464
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

She is so pretty
marco burini is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:30 AM   #465
country flag Kəv.

Mandy is playing Paris next, and not in the lineup for Fed Cup

Closed Thread