Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 284 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #4246
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Random question but do you have a twitter? I've found it's the perfect place to postwhore and no one judges you because everyone does it.
Nope. Maybe I should get one though but I know I'll use it for two days then abandon it
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #4247
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Idk, maybe. Sometimes I feel like signing up for MTF but I'd probably end up using it about as much as you
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #4248
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

I tried. Twitter is actually better than TF when you're watching a match, and there's a lot more funny people on there, as well as actual players and tennis journalists.
Why did you join MTF in 2011 but not TF until over a year later? that's kinda weird especially seeing as you don't even post there any more and post whore regularly here
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #4249
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Twitter is the best! and so addictive!

I got banned from MTF for trolling, woops

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #4250
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
Twitter is the best! and so addictive!

I got banned from MTF for trolling, woops
What did you do exactly

And oh well, TF is way better anyway
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #4251
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Just hated on federer and made an avatar which had feds face and said ATP sucks i was like 16 dont judge me

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #4252
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Dentists are such loathsome people.
So my tooth was half rotted away and I go see this bitch today thinking I'll have to get it out. Then she takes an X-ray and says I can get it crowned it doesn't need to come out but it won't be today. I'm like I'm in agony here, I want something done because it's putting me off study for my exams. So that's ok but I have to wait another half hour.

Anyway she gives me that needle anesthetic and I wait 15 mins, she starts drilling and the nerve is still inflamed so I'm like 'AGGGGGHHHH STOP STOP!' then she gives me more anesthetic and I wait again and come back. She starts drilling and it's still so sore. So I say that and she freaks out saying I can just wait to next week she's giving me the maximum amount of anesthetic and saying it's not even sore (cus she would know how my tooth feels right? )
I tell her to drill on and I sit there in agony while she's drilling just cus I can't bear the thought of having it any longer and the tears are actually dripping down my face and she's being the nasty bitch like 'why are you crying? are you nervous?' No kunt. I am in agony and you're being a kunt.

I swear worst dental experience ever, I was too stressed to even say anything to her but the bitch will be getting it when I see her on Monday.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #4253
BlueTrees

Quote:
Just hated on federer and made an avatar which had feds face and said ATP sucks i was like 16 dont judge me
Well Federer sucks so I don't blame you
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #4254
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Goloback Gurk

I used to talk to Golovinjured a banned poster here and he used 2 be called Goloback Gurl so he told me 2 get that name! it was hilarious so many people hated on me

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #4255
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
So my tooth was half rotted away and I go see this bitch today thinking I'll have to get it out. Then she takes an X-ray and says I can get it crowned it doesn't need to come out but it won't be today. I'm like I'm in agony here, I want something done because it's putting me off study for my exams. So that's ok but I have to wait another half hour.

Anyway she gives me that needle anesthetic and I wait 15 mins, she starts drilling and the nerve is still inflamed so I'm like 'AGGGGGHHHH STOP STOP!' then she gives me more anesthetic and I wait again and come back. She starts drilling and it's still so sore. So I say that and she freaks out saying I can just wait to next week she's giving me the maximum amount of anesthetic and saying it's not even sore (cus she would know how my tooth feels right? )
I tell her to drill on and I sit there in agony while she's drilling just cus I can't bear the thought of having it any longer and the tears are actually dripping down my face and she's being the nasty bitch like 'why are you crying? are you nervous?' No kunt. I am in agony and you're being a kunt.

I swear worst dental experience ever, I was too stressed to even say anything to her but the bitch will be getting it when I see her on Monday.
OMG thats horrible!! what the fuck, at least its over now i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Yeah i dont like him

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #4256
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wow such a bitch. Not all dentists are like that, you just got unlucky. how are your teeth now?
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #4257
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Teeth is a lot better although half my lip is still numb and I can tell it will hurt where the needle went into my mouth although I don't care so long as the tooth is not annoying me.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #4258
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post

MTF pretty much sucks btw. I wish it was more like TF.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #4259
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post

MTF pretty much sucks btw. I wish it was more like TF.
sorry

And yes its sooo boring!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #4260
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

BlueTrees, get twitter. It's far more awesome than the stuff you see & the live scoring threads here. The shit some people tweet sometimes is hilarious

Quote:

oh my god, how horrible! hope it feels better soon

going to AO tomorrow and i'm already burnt from going to the beach 2 days ago. left shoulder kills like a bitch and i'm ready to get toasted even more i hope to get a glimpse of maria practicing if she decides to not practice indoor.. and ugh, i'll be in Hisense meaning Murray will be in sight.
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »

Last edited by aussiesharapova : Jan 16th, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread