Simona Halep (România) - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #2746
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #2747
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Lost the doubles also.
Halep S./Rus A. - Czink M./Jovanovski B. 6-4 2-6 6-7(2)
After only 3 days now she is free
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:26 AM   #2748
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Hello, Simona is without a coach currently.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:44 AM   #2749
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:09 AM   #2750
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, they changed it on her profile now.

Wonderful, another Romanian tennis player with a messy coaching situation. How can we expect them to not be messy on the court as well...

Simona's game really needs an upgrade, though. But not necessarily game or tactic wise, but fitness and power wise. She has to be much fitter for the game style that suits her best and that is guaranteeing her most success.

I saw her match against Stephens. The scoreline was devastating, but a bit misleading as well. Her main problem is that she didn't really know what to do. When she attacked, she couldn't hit through her what led to an eventual error or her getting out manouvred. When she defended she became short and was just too slow in general to handle the power game for more than 3 shots.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2751
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Her losses to Stephens don't look so bad now.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2752
Not impressed.

Indeed...
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:20 PM   #2753
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Stephens is in another league. This is Top 10 tennis at least.
Called it.

It was the by far best match I've seen from a player ranked outside Top 20 for a long time. I really can't blame Simona for anything that day, which isn't happening often.

She has to focus mainly on her own game now and get a good coach.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2754
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

No Tomai is better than Tomai
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:34 PM   #2755
country flag Curcubeu

I'm pretty sure Tomai is retiring from the tennis business when Victor says goodbye to the Tour. This probably also played a role in her decision.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #2756
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

So my suspicion was right. She is coach-less.
Simona is the type of player that needs a game plan vs different opponents. Especially at this stage of her development.
Also I don't know why Tomai would retire from tennis.
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2757
country flag Curcubeu

It's just a feeling I have.

The only question which is left and which really bothers me is as if their break-up was a result of both realizing that it would be better like that or if there was some serious argument beforehand.

We won't know, but I hope she will find another coach soon.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #2758
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2013 Australian Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #2759
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Paris-Bercy, Main Draw:

Roberta Vinci vs Simona Halep
Mona Barthel vs Urszula Radwanska
Christina Mchale vs Pauline Parmentier
Marion Bartoli vs BYE

Roberta hasn't really been in form so far this year, but it's probably still enough for Simona on fast indoor courts. Her only hope is that Vinci is still in party mood or jetlagged after her triumph in Australia.
They already played each other last year in R1 and Vinci won in straight sets.

Pity, it's the weakest draw Paris is having for ages.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #2760
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

I won´t say anything, we can expect the worse and the best from Simona.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread