Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #196
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Wow, that disgusts me to read that either Taylor Swift is a whore or she is too much of a prude. FFS
You know that "pal close to the source" who called Taylor a prude was probably her publicist/ Harry's publicist right?

That piece of news seeks to present two pieces of information:
- Taylor is still that good-girl-next-door and a potential virgin
- Harry is a hot-blooded str8 male who wants hot hetero sex!!!111
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #197
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
No, it's just a cheap as Rave, and it smells awful. I think it start with an "A" but I can't think of it.
Ass?
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #198
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
You know that "pal close to the source" who called Taylor a prude was probably her publicist/ Harry's publicist right?

That piece of news seeks to present two pieces of information:
- Taylor is still that good-girl-next-door and a potential virgin
- Harry is a hot-blooded str8 male who wants hot hetero sex!!!111
Trust me, girls are shamed for either way.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #199
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
I'm going to take Harry Styles as an example. First of all, their first date was central park, which is one of the most public places in NYC. Harry has always been a private person, so this seemed odd to me. But then he did the walk of shame out of her hotel three times. He's known for taking the backdoors out of hotels to avoid paps, so why would he do it then? They were papped together in a small town in England, where they couldn't have been found unless they called the paps. There were pictures of them at her house in LA, which ( so I have read) is illegal without consent of Taylor.

The kiss at New Years was staged. They went into the public to give the kiss, and after that they immediately left. And Harry looked miserable in every single picture with Taylor.

That said, I fully believe that Harry is gay and forced to hide his sexuality. It just strikes me that a lot of Taylors boyfriends have gay rumors surrounding them.
Oh my God, people here really know no limits in their imagination that every "straight" person is gay How is there even the slighest bit of evidence that Harry Styles is gay?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #200
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, I have to agree with people who say there's double-standards at work here. I mean just look at that "Taylor Swift Wouldn't Put Out" story -- God only knows the shitstorm that would've erupted if the story was the other way round, it would've been presented as evil slut tries to corrupt innocent boy. But as it is, I've found most people's reactions to be something along the lines of " boys will be boys" (from some people who call Taylor Swift a slut), or in some cases, some people have even been blaming Swift for not fulfilling Harry's needs
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #201
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Of course you'd be a Taylor Swift stan. It suits you.
Whatever suits YOU.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #202
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Ass?
Well, that does start with an "A" and smells awful, but I don't recall a hairspray that was called Ass. It was an ozone killing brand, though.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #203
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, that does start with an "A" and smells awful, but I don't recall a hairspray that was called Ass. It was an ozone killing brand, though.
It doesn't start with an A, but they sell a brand called Suave at the dollar store Don't ask me how I know
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #204
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
It doesn't start with an A, but they sell a brand called Suave at the dollar store Don't ask me how I know
I've even seen it for 96 cents
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #205
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Oh my God, people here really know no limits in their imagination that every "straight" person is gay How is there even the slighest bit of evidence that Harry Styles is gay?
If you're willing to look a bit closer than what the tabloids are selling you, there's plenty. But obviously nothing concrete. Is it so strange to believe he might be in the closet? The closet is still forced upon a lot of artists. Not to mention that being gay might lose 1D a lot of fans.
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #206
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Swift's Saga Continues: Gets Turned Down By Bradley Cooper

Harry Styles is soooooo yesterday.
Taylor Swift is way over her One Direction former flame and would like to move on to someone older and more mature like Bradley Cooper!
Wouldn't that be just adorbz?!
Taylor even asked friend Jennifer Lawrence, who happens to be co-starring with Bradley in Silver Linings Playbook, to set them up!!
…but not so fast though, Tay Tay!
A source close to the celebrity friends said:
“Bradley has absolutely no intention of getting together with Taylor. First of all, her reputation precedes her. Bradley is very wary of dating someone who is a bit of a serial dater like Taylor. He thinks she’s far too young for him and wants to date someone his own age, not 16-years younger because he’s ready for something serious. It was a little awkward for Bradley . Jennifer came to him and told him that Taylor was interested in getting together. He had to politely decline, knowing full well that Jennifer and Taylor are friends."

http://perezhilton.com/2013-01-15-ta...es#more-306480
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #207
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Swift's Saga Continues: Gets Turned Down By Bradley Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Harry Styles is soooooo yesterday.
Taylor Swift is way over her One Direction former flame and would like to move on to someone older and more mature like Bradley Cooper!
Wouldn't that be just adorbz?!
Taylor even asked friend Jennifer Lawrence, who happens to be co-starring with Bradley in Silver Linings Playbook, to set them up!!
…but not so fast though, Tay Tay!
A source close to the celebrity friends said:
“Bradley has absolutely no intention of getting together with Taylor. First of all, her reputation precedes her. Bradley is very wary of dating someone who is a bit of a serial dater like Taylor. He thinks she’s far too young for him and wants to date someone his own age, not 16-years younger because he’s ready for something serious. It was a little awkward for Bradley . Jennifer came to him and told him that Taylor was interested in getting together. He had to politely decline, knowing full well that Jennifer and Taylor are friends."

http://perezhilton.com/2013-01-15-ta...es#more-306480
wise decision, who would love to get a dissing song aimed at y for the whole world to hear

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #208
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Gets Turned Down By Bradley Cooper

Did anyone see her face during Adele's Golden Globe acceptance speach? Everyone else was laughing, but When the camera panned to Swift she was like WTF?! Me thinks she might be a bit of a bitch!

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #209
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Gets Turned Down By Bradley Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula View Post
Did anyone see her face during Adele's Golden Globe acceptance speach? Everyone else was laughing, but When the camera panned to Swift she was like WTF?! Me thinks she might be a bit of a bitch!
Well, if one likes Nicki Minaj's song, she's definitely a b*tch.
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #210
country flag Super Dave

Quote:
Aqua Net?