Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #211
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Nice comedy
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #212
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Sliced bh winner
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #213
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Sliced bh winner
Goergescu
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #214
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

4-0, great, looks like I'll get some sleep soon
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #215
country flag Skoo

Oprandi finally got a foot fault on the other end.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #216
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Goergescu
Exactly
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #217
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Oprandi finally got a foot fault on the other end.
it's getting ridiculous.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #218
country flag Dispeker

Oprandi on the board, 4-1
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #219
country flag Dispeker

And another ace, 5-1
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #220
country flag Dispeker

5-2
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #221
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Oprandi starts actually caring about her shots at 3-6 1-5
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #222
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

GSM R3 here we are. What a weird match.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #223
country flag Dispeker

6-3 6-2 She delivers when it matters. The goddess is back!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #224
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

This Oprandi girl should learn some tennis..

Yuhuu Julia easly won Wonder if Stosur will win.
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #225
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Wow what a relaxed night
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread