Anett Kontaveit - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1396
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

IDK if they are friends, they have been competing in juniors tour for a long time, maybe she wanted to see how her "old friend" is doing in the pro tour. But if I remember right she said somewhere that she is getting along well with russians.

Anett Kontaveit ‏@kontaveit

Somebody left a pack to the Estonian tennis federation with my name on it. Inside was a fan letter and a bra... #creepedout
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #1397
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
IDK if they are friends, they have been competing in juniors tour for a long time, maybe she wanted to see how her "old friend" is doing in the pro tour. But if I remember right she said somewhere that she is getting along well with russians.

Anett Kontaveit ‏@kontaveit

Somebody left a pack to the Estonian tennis federation with my name on it. Inside was a fan letter and a bra... #creepedout
I saw the bra thing too
I had no idea whether to post it or not
I promise it wasn't me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I sqw Anett today. She was outside the Putintseva match for a bit and she was smiling and laughing
Typical Anett Always smiling and laughing
I didn't know they were friends but it doesn't really surprise me
Her best friends are Marcela, Krista, Erin, Carol, Barbara, Ellen, Rebecca and of course Jess

Last edited by chingching : Oct 21st, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #1398
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

Typical Anett Always smiling and laughing
I didn't know they were friends but it doesn't really surprise me
Her best friends are Marcella, Krista, Erin, Carol, Barbara, Ellen, Rebecca and of course Jess
I didn't know Putintseva has any friends I saw Yulia outside Gavrilova-Bouchard's match. With her arms crossed as usual

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #1399
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I didn't know Putintseva has any friends I saw Yulia outside Gavrilova-Bouchard's match. With her arms crossed as usual
I know
But seriously, Anett is friends with anyone
I have never met anyone who doesn't like her
I guess she's like Woz...Wait, I don't want her to be like her
They are kinda similar though
Not in game style, or grunt
Was Anett there as a spectator or did it look like she'd just trained???

BTW, Anett is 10th Seed at Australian Open, meaning she can draw some good players early
Anyway, except for Putintseva, who may not play, Anett is by far the most experienced and would have to be one of the Top 3 favourites with Konjuh and Lottner

BTW, Anett is now 5th on Q List for Burnie
Providing she gets a good draw and doesn't play horrifically, she should get her first QF
The only players out there who could/would beat her IMO are Zhang, Bobusic, Rogowska and maybe Savic/Jones
A title very possible

Last edited by chingching : Sep 27th, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #1400
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Um, I only saw like 1 second of her, but I think her hair was tied up and she was wearing a jumper
Not sure though

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #1401
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett has also entered for Launceston 25k - so planning a long Aussie swing it seems, which is great actually, hopefully she gets to play a lot of matches.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1402
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Anett has also entered for Launceston 25k - so planning a long Aussie swing it seems, which is great actually, hopefully she gets to play a lot of matches.
And gets less sunburnt
"Never been so sunburnt in my life #australia"

Nah, its good IMO
I thin she will leave after Launceston though
I really hope she can win Tallinn 25K
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #1403
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett's draw:

(7)Anna Danilina (KAZ) v Hikari Yamamoto (JPN)
Camilla Rosatello (ITA) v Jamie Loeb (USA)
Natalia Vajdova (SVK) v Lizette Cabrera (AUS)
Harriet Dart (GBR) v (10)Anett Kontaveit (EST)

There is no first seed apparently as Putintseva has withdrawn?
Could theoretically face Danilina, Lottner, Siniakova and finally Konjuh.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #1404
country flag chingching

Quote:
Anett's draw:

(7)Anna Danilina (KAZ) v Hikari Yamamoto (JPN)
Camilla Rosatello (ITA) v Jamie Loeb (USA)
Natalia Vajdova (SVK) v Lizette Cabrera (AUS)
Harriet Dart (GBR) v (10)Anett Kontaveit (EST)

There is no first seed apparently as Putintseva has withdrawn?
Could theoretically face Danilina, Lottner, Siniakova and finally Konjuh.
No troubles at all until maybe Round 3 but only if Anett plays shit
Juniors is so weak now

BTW, she better make MD for Burnie because if she makes Quarters, Semis or Finals in Melbourne then she will have to pull out, but late withdrawals still count as tournaments to her AER
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #1405
country flag muusa

Burnie quali starts on 27th, while Junior AO final is played on the 26th. Melbourne and Burnie are only 500km apart(?) so it's definitely doable.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #1406
country flag chingching

Quote:
Burnie quali starts on 27th, while Junior AO final is played on the 26th. Melbourne and Burnie are only 500km apart(?) so it's definitely doable.
Burnie is in Tasmania and there are flights there from Melbourne (although irregular )
Its better that she goes to Devenport and gets transport
BTW, she is 2nd on Court 10 Tomorrow
I expect BlueTrees to be there
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1407
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Her official website is finally up.

http://anettkontaveit.ee
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #1408
country flag chingching

It's actually very nice
She obviously didn't do the English as her English is much better than that
Some nice info about her life that I didn't know
She's playing Tallinn
So just Burnie and Launceston
And she is now officially Babolat
She has so many sponsors
And some very nice photos
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #1409
country flag martin333

martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Her official website is finally up.

http://anettkontaveit.ee
Looks very nice and professional.
martin333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #1410
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Not the easiest draw, top half is much weaker. But her goal it to win it all, so she should beat her opponents whoever they are.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote