Best shots in your repertoire? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Best shots in your repertoire?

Mine are:

Lobs (which could well be moonballs too depending on where my opponent is )
Topspin forehand/backhand in any direction (I say this because I can't slice at all or it's really bad, I can flatten the shots but I rarely do)

What about yours?

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #2
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of
Re: Best shots in your repertoire?

BH CC and my returning in general.I absolutely loveeee it when i hit a Serena like 10000000 mph fh return
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #3
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post
BH CC and my returning in general.I absolutely loveeee it when i hit a Serena like 10000000 mph fh return
How often do you make those?

Best shot is my kick serve.
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #4
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by semprelibera View Post
How often do you make those?

Best shot is my kick serve.
I'm actualy preety good at making them.I try to hit one of those in every return game of mine and i don't really miss it.Of course it's still not 100% Serena but i love how every time i hit it the people watching me go ,,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" And lucky you having a kick serve.My serve is by far the worst shot i have.
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #5
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Volleys, and serve compared to the rest of the people i usually play
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #6
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL

cumshot xD

okay, dropshot and one handed backhand <3
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #7
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold

My forehand (both CC and DTL) and serve. My other shots are just average.

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #8
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post

I can hit an inside out backhand return really well like Serena. It's one of my favourite shots. But otherwise my returns are not that good but they are not that bad either.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #9
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

FH CC is my absoloute best, I can get some crazy angles and heaps of pace off it.
Inside out FH in any direction is pretty good.
My ROS is pretty good, mainly because I really go after it where as most people in my comp slice it back no matter what.
First serve when it goes in.
BH DTL.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #10
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

Forehand CC and Inside-out... backhand drive voley! xD And service on clay
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #11
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Serve and Crosscourt FH...hence the screename
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #12
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Cross Court and Down The Line Backhand, I love to intimidate my opponents with it Volleys are great too

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #13
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

-Return of serve
-Forehand down the line
-Drop shot

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #14
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

Cross-court backhand.
Ad-court first serve.
Backhand drop volley.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #15
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

Forehand down the line
Cross court backhand
Inside out forehand
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote